Chapter 19

Levi's p.o.v

"I have a donar...?" I whispered.

"And guess who it is?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

I turned to Eren. "You know them?"

"It's me! I'm a match!" He cheered.

"What-"

"I asked Hanji to give me a blood test and she gave the results yesterday! I'm your donar!" He jumped up.

"I can't-"

"It's a Christmas miracle!!!!" He yelled crazily.

"I can't accept it." I turned him down. Like hell I'm gonna let him give me his lung.

"What? Why not?" He snapped at me.

"Eren calm down- his mother told him.

"No I will not calm down! Levi! I'm offering to save your life -and your turning it down?!" He yelled.

His parents both sighed and left the room to us.

"Yeah that's right! Look I'm grateful that your a match! Your the first one! But no-"

"Please Levi! Let me save your life so we can be happy!" He pleaded.

"Eren this operation is life threatening to for you! You could die!" I yelled.

"The chances are that I won't! I believe I wont! Look my body is completely healthy and in a good state! I could survive!"

"I don't want it-"

"I'm giving this is you no matter what you hear me!"

"If give me that! Then we're done!" I told him.

His face dropped and went into fury and red.

"You don't mean that! You love me! Don't do this again Levi! Don't say your breaking up with me."

"Eren this time I mean it! You go through with this- and it's the last you see of me..." I quietened down.

His eyes were beginning to water and his body was shaking. "Levi you know how much I love you right...?"

"I think so..."

"Then please...I'm begging you...let me help you...if worse comes to worse, you'll know, I did this out of love..for you.." He pleaded quietly.

"I can't..." I whispered. He came and stood in front of me. He took both my hands and brought them to his lips.

"You can Levi. Just think, when it's over we can get married and have a proper life together, just me and you..." He whispered.

I looked into his watery eyes, then at his shaking hands. "If you die..." I began. "I'll never forgive you.."

"I understand..." I nodded. "Wait! Does that mean you'll accept it?"

"As long as you promise not to die on me."

"I promise!" I then wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"Thank you Eren.."

---
Hey guys

I know I said I'd update after Christmas, but it's Christmas so here you go!!

I know it's short- please forgive me.

I'm think of doing a Q+A. So if you have any questions about anything.
Ask-

[here]

Ereri-love out!✌️