Chapter 29

🚫Don't play video yet 🚫

Eren's P.o.v

He just looked up at me with his wide eyes, his eyes beginning to water, his bottom lip starting whimpering. "Eren..I can't..." He spoke up.

"Yes you can...it's alright now.." I lifted my hand placed it on his cheek.

"I can't leave you..!" He gasped. "I'm not letting go! I can't do that to you.."

I sighed. "No Levi..I'll be alright...you are all that matters now.."

"Did Hanji put things in your mind?" He asked.

"She made me see sense." I answered. He sighed and nodded..

Levi took my hand and brought it to his lips. "I love you Eren.." He kissed it.

"I love you too..." 

"Will you kiss me..?" He batted his eyelids slowly.

"Of course." I leaned down closer to his face and slowly put my lips on his. They were cold and seemed small..I held on to them. I pulled away with my eyes closed. I trembled trying not to breakdown and cry. But I couldn't..

I broke and began crying hysterically. Levi wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down to his chest where he hugged me. I felt his hand go through my hair repeatedly and slowly.

"Shhh, it's gonna be ok..." He whispered.

"I'm going to miss you so so much!" I cried. "I don't know what I'm gonna do without you.."

"You'll be fine... I promise, I'll always love you Eren.." He squeezed me. "Don't forget I'll always love you, from the here to the stars.. and into infinity...You were the best thing that ever happened to me! You're the best husband and lover anyone could ever get...and I was lucky enough to get you..."

"I'll never let you go Levi. I'll never be with anyone else ever again. You're my one true love and will be for the rest of my life.." I gripped on to his chest. "Don't worry about me..!" I swallowed. "I'll be fine.."

---------

We talked for hours on end about the past. He was smiling and laughing quietly. I laid next to him in the bed with him laying on my chest.

"Remember when we first kissed?" I asked. "I felt so nervous~ I almost couldn't do it."

"I remember, it was my first kiss." He smiled. "And when we first did it, now that was awkward.."

"One of the best days of my life." I kissed his head.

"Everyday with you is the best Eren.." He snuggled deeper into my chest.
"Will you sing to me Eren..." I whispered.

"Of course baby..." I said. "Sin die essen-"

"Not that..." He cut me off.

👍🏻 play video 👍🏻

"Sorry. I've got one.." I cleared my throat. "When the days are cold and the cards all fold And the saints we see are all made of gold. When your dreams all fail and wounds we heal are the worst of all and the bloods run stale. I want to hide the truth, I want to shelter you, but with the beast inside there's no where we can hide.." I started singing demons by imagine dragons. Levi just laid on my chest slowly breathing and listening.

"This is my kingdom come, this is my kingdom come. When you feel my heat, look into my eyes. It's where my demons hide, it's where my Demons, don't get it close, it's dark inside, it's were my demons hide, it's where my demons hide.."

I continued singing through out the song. It was getting dark outside, I looked at the clock on the table and it was almost ten. Who cares about the time anymore, all that matters is the time you have left with someone you love.

"It's where my demons hide.." I yawned. I rubbed my eyes and closed them for just a moment. I need coffee.

(Stop music)

I looked down at Levi and he was asleep. I slide my arm out from under him and got of the bed. I was in my socks and I began to make my way out the room. I walked down the very bright corridor to the vending machine.

I put money in and pressed black coffee. I took a seat as I waited. I again closed my eyes.

---

"Eren..?" I felt someone put there hand on my shoulder.

My eyes opened and I was in the corridor still. Hanji was standing in front of me.

"Oh sorry, I just closed my eyes for a moment, what time is it?" I chuckled. I looked down at my watch and it was half one in the morning. "Jeez!" I rubbed my eyes. I looked up at Hanji who didn't look pleased.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I leaned back against the wall.

"I have some news.." She told me.