Chapter 22

Levi's p.o.v

It's been two days since New Years, I think Eren is still getting over a major hangover. Lol.

I did receive a message from him saying he needed to talk to me about something important later today. Probably nothing to worry about.

I was given the date of my operation. 30 of march, it seems familiar, like something is on that day..meh when the time comes it comes.
I'm nervous yeah, but I'm more nervous for Eren. If both of us die this was for nothing. But if one of us survives...then what happens? If Eren dies, he saves my life, if I die...he did it for no reason...

I might pull out at the last minute, I don't know. I can't imagine a life without Eren anymore, he's all I have and need. I don't know what I'll do, if he dies...

"Morning..." Eren groaned as he came into my room.

"Ah- morning. How's your head?" I asked.

"Banging, please whisper." He whispered as he took a seat.

"So em...what did you want to talk to me about?" I twizzled my legs of the bed to face him. "It sounded important.."

"Yea..please, don't get mad of what I'm about to tell you..." He asked.

"Why..? What have you done..?" I sighed.

"You can't get mad at me..."

"Eren. Just tell me." I snapped.

He adjusted his back and avoided eye contact with me. "Remember New Year's Eve?"

"Yes I had a wonderful time with Hanji, what about it?" I told him. He's done something bad hasn't he?

"Well me, Jean and a few other friends, we were drinking pretty hard...We then decided to go to someone else's house so me and Jean went with. We sat in the back together."

He's saying jeans name a lot, is this a hint?

"Let me remind you- we were both very drunk-"

"What did you and him do?" I asked. "Tell me." I ordered.

"W-well- promise to get mad?!"

"Eren! Hurry up and tell me!" I snapped.

"Well- he kissed me..." He muttered.

"Well that's fine as long as you stopped it."  I told him. He looked up at me with quilt in his eyes like a lost puppy. "Y-you didn't stop it did you...?" My eyes went wider.

"No...inside..I pulled him back.."

"You did what!" I gasped.

"I was drunk ok-"

"Don't blame alcohol! You pulled him back!" I yelled. "You knew what you were doing!"

"I'm sorry..." He whispered.

"Anything else you wanna tell me that happened with him?!" I said sarcastically.

"No because you'll get mad at me.."

"Damn right I will! Because that's a relationship! This is how it works- we fight, everyone fights."

"I know but.."

"Just tell me!" I'm getting irritated at him, I'm ready to burst if he doesn't hurry up.

"I woke up the next morning...and me and him were naked in my bed..."

My heart then stopped, I started blankly at him. He slept with him again...in the place where we first-

I stood up and walked over to him. I lifted my hand and backhanded slapped him of the chair to the ground. "Levi..! I'm sorry- nothing happened I swear!"