Chapter 17

A.N- I request you play the song above through the chapter... I think I broke everyone in the last one...I'm sorry!!!!

Eren's p.o.v

Huh? What's he saying?

"Haha very funny Levi, you almost had me there." I shuttered while faking a laugh.

"I'm not being funny."

I stopped and became serious. I looked into his eyes, there gone, there's no soul or light anymore. "What...? Why..?"

"It's for the best, we both know that-"

"No don't you speak for me! It's not for the best! I need you and you need me!"

"Eren I can't-"

"Try! Please I'm not asking, I'm begging, don't leave me...don't give up, not yet." I pleaded, I got up out of my chair frustrated and walked back and for at the bottom of his bed.

"Eren you have to understand there is no future with me! I'm not gonna be around in 10 years!"

"Don't you dare say that! I swear to god I'll kill you myself if you say that again! "He snapped.

"It's the truth Eren! I'm gonna die." He got up out of his bed and stood on the cold floor before me. "I'm on a timer...my life is a timer.."

"I don't care! I'll be with you till the end!" He reached over and squeezed his hand.

"So what? Your going to deal with my health problems everyday of your life? Your gonna be able to watch me slip away at any moment that comes?!" He gasped.

"That's right! I'll marry you even if I need to, to prove it to you Levi!"

"You don't mean that.." He whispered. "You couldn't do it.." He took a few steps away from me.

"Watch.Me." I then got down on one knee. I kept hold of his hand. His face went into shock.

"I know I said it'd be in a few years! But serious moments happen everyday!"

"Eren what are you doing.." He shuttered worriedly.

"Levi Ackerman, will you marry me?" I asked proudly. Yeah it's soon and frankly I don't give a fuck.

"Eren.." He whispered, some years formed in his eyes, he then blinked them out, so they fell down his cheeks. "I can't let you do this, be with me for the rest of my life..I can't let you waste away your life..for me.."

"You don't understand Levi, I want to do all those things! I wouldn't be here or on my knee if I didn't." I looked up at him with sorrow in my eyes.

He slipped his hand out of mine. He took a few steps back. His knees then buckled and he joined me on the ground.

"Levi..?" I whispered. Levi reached up his arm out and placed his hand on my cheek. He looked into my eyes. The light was back in his.

"You know..." He started. "I have dreamed about us getting married." He quietly laughed. "And I would love it...if my dream came true.."

My eyes opened widely. "Does that mean..?"

"Yes Eren, I'll marry you." He answered.

I'm speechless...truly speechless. He said yes... "I...love..you..." I managed to make out. I slowly then wrapped my arms around him. "We will be happy, I promise you.."

Levi tucked his mouth into my shoulder. "Take good care of me.."

"I will. Don't you worry about a thing." I squeezed him tighter. I pulled my head out and looked down at him. I moved in and kissed him. Small fast kisses were exchanged.

Levi pushed me of and stood up, he kept hold of my head and pulled me up. He stop in front of me nervously, he took hold of his shirt and lifted it off.

"Levi!" I gasped happily. He wants to...connect..

He sat down on the bed as I closed the door over and locked it. I took of the upper body clothing as well.

"Levi we don't need to do this is you don't want..." I said as I unbuckled my trouser belt.

"I'm fine with it..come here.." He smiled at me.

I pulled down my trousers and walked over to him in my boxers. I kneeled down at his bed and pulled of his sweatpants to his ankles. I looked down at his legs, there so thin and pale..

I slide my hands over them and tugged on his boxers. Levi stopped my hands from going any further. I looked up at him shaking his head. "Your hands are cold..."

Oh..."then you can melt them with your heart.." I placed one on his chest. He placed one of his one top.

We moved ourself under the covers, this feels very different from when we were at mine. Plus it's a single bed.

"I can't believe you said yes. My parents are going to kill me." I laughed while brushing a hand through his black hair.

"Do you regret it?" He asked.

I looked down at him. I shook my head. "No, no I don't, I knew this day would come.." I then kissed his head. "Your all I could ever ask for."

Words can't describe the way I feel about him...I know we've only been together like 5 or 6 months but that's a life time in gay years.

I reached under the covers and into his boxers. I could feel his member tingling and move slightly up.

I entered my finger into him and slid it in and out. Levi was slightly trembling underneath me. I just love him. His cheeks were bright red, he covered his eyes with his arm. He's embarrassed I know..

I added my fingers until it was stretchable, well kind of. "Levi...can I..? Now..?" I asked for permission to enter him.

"Yea.." He whispered until his arm.

I took my member and entered him slowly, I could feel it squelching a little. I pushed as far in as I could before Levi whimpered in pain. The arm not covering his eyes came up and wrapped around my neck.

I pushed in and out until it was soft and relaxed. I'm so turned on, don't know about him..

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

He didn't answer me, he remand shaking.

I moved his arm to see his face. My eyes went wide, he was bright red and had tears in his eyes. "What's wrong..?"

"I-i don't know...I just..feel embarrassed about this." He muttered.

"It's ok to be embarrassed sometimes." I smiled.

I placed my hand on his red cheek and leaned down to kiss him. We both sunk deep into the kiss and we closed our eyes.

---

Hey guys

I think I may have almost killed everyone in the last chapter a little... Hehe..

I'm sorry but I knew what I was doing...

Anyway I wanted this chapter out before my BIRTHDAY which is tomorrow YAYYYY. I'll be sixteen. Getting old.🎂🍰🎈🎊🎉🎁

Anyway enjoy the chapter.

Ereri-Love out! ✌️