Chapter 10

Smut warning ;) just a little.

Levi's p.o.v

Hanji said she wants be back at 10, just incase. That's just four hours I get with Eren outside of these hospital walls.

Eren came with new clothes for me. He gave me black skinny jeans, red vanes, and a long sleeve white tight shirt.

"Aww you look good Levi!" Hanji said as her phone flash went off.

"I told you to stop with the pictures!" I huffed.

"Right Levi gets go." He took my hand into his.

"Eren I'm trusting you with him! Come back the moment he feels sick or weak or of he's in pain you here? I'll bite your ear off if not!"

"Emmmm yeah he'll be fine for one night Hanji! Can lets go Levi."

We then left the hospital. It was cold, well it was autumn. It feels good to be out. Eren was driving us to his friend.. Armins house? I think It was.

"Are your friends nice? Or will they kill me?" I asked as we drove.

"Oh yeah, just beware of the horse.." He smiled.

"Horse- I'm not even gonna ask." I turned my head and looked out the window. It was dark out. The sky was beautiful. The streets were busy, it's been so long since I've seen any of this. It's not how I remembered it.

"Right Levi we have reached our destination." He turned off the car and got out his side, I go out to.

"Right don't be nervous. Armin is nice, but maybe be aware of my sister she's pretty protective of me. As for everyone else..." He batted my shoulder. "Good luck.."

We walked into the house and it was loud, everyone was huddled together in a circle on the living room floor.

"Hey guys." Eren greeted.

"Eren come sit. We are playing 'have I ever'. Who's your friend?" Armin asked as we took our seats on the floor.

"This is Levi, remember I told you about 'him'.." Eren gestured with his eyes.

"O-ohh Levi.." Well eren has clearly told him that I'm battling cancer. Thanks eren.

"So are you and eren an item?" A guy beside me asked. I looked at him.

"Horse.." I said under my breath.

"The fuck did you just call me?!" He snapped.

"Oi jean calm down! Levi's new don't be mean." This boy covered in freckles pulled him back.

"Right let's continue with the game. Here." The blonde coconut handed us beers. I have never tried alcohol before. "I don't think I should." I pushed the beer away.

"One won't kill you Levi-" armin laughed then sharply stopped at what he had said. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean that-"

"Hey it's fine, don't worry about it." I assured him that it was fine, it's not but he was panicking enough.

"Let's play!" A brown haired girl clapped her hands. She looked like Hanji without her glasses.

"I'll go first." Jean began. "Have I ever been jerked off by someone." He smirked. Marco,armin and eren drank.

"Okay my turn. Have I ever lost my virginaty." Sasha spoke. Everyone drank, then they all starred at me.

"Levi your still a Virgin? You look like 18 years old." Jean laughed. Eren then slapped him on the back of his head. "Don't make fun! You wouldn't of lost yours if it wasn't for me!"