Chapter 11

Levi's p.o.v

Today's my operation.

I'm pretty nervous.

"Levi you ready? I have the drugs to put you to sleep them we'll wheel you through to the theatre." Hanji said as she picked up a needle.

"Yeah..I'm ready." She then Injected the needle in my arm. Straight away I felt numb and drossy. Hanji and another two doctors began to wheel me out my room as I laid in my bed. I looked up the ceiling as I was being moved down the hall, it was moving slow.

"Wait!" I heard a muffled voice.

I moved my eyes around and there was Eren. "Hey there's my buddy~" I sang. They stopped pushing me down the hall.

"I told you I'd be here." He leaned over and kissed my head.

"Aww~ you little pony- your so sweet!" I said determinedly. Eren looked up at Hanji concussed.

"He's been giving morphine." She assured him. I watched him put his eyes back on me. I was become more dizzy and my vison was going fast.

The last thing I remembered was Eren mouthing the words 'I love you'.

--
Eren's p.o.v

I waited in Levi's room. It's different without him in it. It's quite. I never knew how small it actually was.

It's only been 20 minutes and there still like an hour to go. I really hope he'll be okay. I can't have him dying on me, he's the one I love to death. Wait..

I paced around the room. I know that's doing no good but I can't keep still.

I've not been with Levi very long but I don't want to be apart from him, so maybe tomorrow I'm going to buy him a promise ring and hopefully he will except it.

(Knock)

I turned to see my adopted sister mikasa standing at the door. "Hey what you doing here?"

"Jean told you were dating someone In hospital called Levi, so I thought I'd come and ask why you didn't tell me?" She glared up at me.

"Oh god. Don't. Don't you start to get on at me right now! He is in the middle of a operation!" I snapped at her. She just stood their and crossed her arms.

"I'm your sister! We live in the same house and you couldn't even tell me?!" She snapped back.

"What do you want me to say or do mikasa?!"

"I want you to spend more time with me, not him, he's not your family-"

"Your adopted! Your not my real family! Levi is all I have and need!"

"You...don't mean that.." She whispered and lowered her head.

"Look I'm sorry. But if you met Levi you'd release that being without him is unimaginable!"

"Oh I'm sure it is..." She gave me her tone. She then pulled her scarf up over her mouth.

"Enjoy your time with him. It won't last.." Mikasa finally said and walked out the room. That was sorta evil..

Damn I can't stand her sometimes. I don't know if I'm right but she sorta reminds me of Levi- wait no! Image out of mind please!!

-

To pass the time I pulled my laptop out my bag and watched some anime on Netflix. I'm half way through death note.

(Knock)

In came Hanji. "I thought you'd still be here." She said quietly. I looked out the window and it was dark. "Sorry it took longer then we expected."

"No it's okay. How is he? He's not...?"

"No he's fine. We are bring him back in now." She opened the door wider and a few nurse wheeled in Levi. He had a lot of tubes around him.

"Whys there a tube in his throat..?"

"To help him breath until he wakes up, we don't know when that'll be yet so hang tight if you want." She and then other nurses left.

"I knew you could make it.." I leaned down and kissed his head.

-- 3rd persons p.o.v

Eren left the room to go get a coffee to pass the time.

After a few minutes when he was left a figure dressed in black entered the room. The figure walked over to Levi's beside and held on to his oxygen tube. They began to squeeze it, cutting of the oxygen going into his lungs. Levi's heart rate was slowing down. His eyes slowly began to open..then weakly closed again.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Eren was back. He dropped his coffee all over the floor and ran to tackle to figure. He got them to the group and pulled back the black hood. His eyes went wide as ever.

"M-mikasa...? Why..?"

"Let me go! Your heavy!" Then Eren pulled her up to her feet and dragged her out the room. He pulled her down the hallway to where there was security.

"Sir is there a problem?" One asked.

"Yes. My 'sister' just tried to kill my boyfriend by getting of his oxygen." He told them.

Then soon took her away. She left putting up a fight though, serves her right.

Eren's p.o.v

She need help fast. But we all do sometimes. I've had my help...I haven't told Levi though.. I can't burden him it..if he knew, it would possible worry him badly... And I can't have that.

I carried on watching death note..