Chapter 18

Angelica fumed. She had to find a way to get back at that awful Heather Chandler. Heather's bullying had not yet stopped. She groaned.

"Angie, it'll be okay. We'll find out a way to get revenge." Alex said, placing a comforting arm on her shoulder. Angelica shrugged him off.

"What if that girl never learns her lesson?"

"She will, I promise. Nobody does that to Eliza."

"Heather Chandler does! And so far, Heather Chandler is getting away with it! And her little group is helping her out too."

"Why don't we just take her down? I've got a lot of friends who would be perfectly happy to give her a nice fist to the face."

"Violence is not a solution!"

"What other options do we have! None of the teachers even care!"

"I don't know. But I'll find another option. There has to be one."

•••

Clyde had never been more furious in his entire life. Not only had Bonnie left him, but she had left him for Jack! He just wanted to punch something. Jack especially. But Jack was too tough to be hurt by a stupid beating. But perhaps Clyde could find another way to get revenge...

•••

"Hey Peggy!" Crutchie grinned and waved at the girl in the yellow skirt. Peggy smiled back.

"Hi Crutchie! What are you up to?" Peggy asked, sitting in between him and Davey.

"Oh, Davey was helping me learn my words better!" Crutchie grinned happily.

"Oh, thats very kind of Davey." Peggy nodded.

"It's no problem. I like hanging out with Crutchie." Davey said.

"What a coincidence! So do I!" Peggy laughed, stealing Crutchie's hat and skipping around the library.

"Shh!" the librarian whispered. Peggy snorted.

"Sorry!"

Crutchie and Davey burst out laughing as Peggy sat back down and gave Crutchie his hat back.

"Oh, shut up." Peggy pouted, but soon after joined in the laughter.

"Shh!"

"Sorry!" They chimed in unison.

"I better go." Davey said, shutting his book. "I've got N.A.L. in a few minutes. See ya later Crutchie!" Davey stood up and waved goodbye. "Oh, and Peggy."

Peggy grinned. "Bye Davey."

•••

Clyde watched from the corner as the group of three laughed and talked. He knew that Davey and Crutchie were Jack's best friends. Perhaps, some damage to Jack's friends could damage Jack as well...

•••

Cosette laughed giddily. "Marius, don't be silly! Of course Eponine doesn't like you! Anyways, she should know you're taken."

"I don't know Cosette, I get this feeling that she might sometimes." Marius said.

"Well, she can't have you." Cosette said, kissing him gently on the cheek. Marius smiled. "Now, I've been selected to be president of the dance committee. Do you have any suggestions for a theme?"

"Uh...no."

"Well, I was thinking a Disney theme would just be so fun!"

"Sounds cool."

"Yeah! And we could dress up as Aurora and Prince Phillip! Oh, wouldn't that just be wonderful!"

"Sure."

"Oh, you're no fun sometimes." Cosette laughed.

"Maybe we could be Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder."

"That'd be amazing too! You're a genius." Cosette said. Her phone went off, the ringtone being her favorite Taylor Swift song. She pulled it out of her purse and checked her notifications.

"Oh no, I have to go. Student Body Council meeting. See you later?"

"See ya." Marius said, placing a kiss on the top of her head. Cosette scurried off.

{okay, that chapter kinda sucked. Yikes. Sorry for the bad writing and over dramatic Clyde.}