Chapter 11

Jack stormed off, frustrated. He had been turned down again. He guessed he should have expected it, but he was still disappointed.

Clyde walked up to Bonnie, staring suspiciously at Jack. "Was he flirting with you?"

"Maybe."

"So, yes?"

Bonnie nodded.

"Nobody flirts with my girl! I'll pound him!"

"Clyde, it's fine. He didn't do anything wrong."

"He flirted with you!" Clyde was getting angrier by the second.

"Really, it doesn't matter."

"Did you like him flirting with you?!"

"No! Just, calm down. If you get suspended again you could get expelled! You have to graduate Clyde."

"I don't care Bonnie!" Clyde stomped off, furious.

"Just don't do anything that'll get you in trouble!" she shouted down the hall.

"I'll do what I want." Clyde grumbled.

Bonnie sighed and walked off to class.

•••

Eliza stared down at her phone, laughing. Angelica was too clever for her own good. Peggy looked over her shoulder, reading the texts and giggling.

"Well, you better get to class Pegs." Eliza said, sliding her phone into her pocket.

Peggy groaned. "Fine." She walked off, practically skipping. Eliza laughed as her sister retreated.

Peggy noticed Clyde stomping down the halls. You could practically see the steam coming out of his ears. He pushed past her, purposely slapping her books out of her hands.

"Hey! You come back here, and you pick these up!" Peggy shouted, leaning on one leg and tapping the other. Clyde turned around.

"Pick 'em up yourself."

That made Peggy even angrier.

"Listen here, Mr. Macho the Hetero, you pick up those books, or I swear to God I will pluck out your eyeballs with a fork." she threatened. Clyde stared at her for a moment, then rushed to grab his books. He'd never met a girl so confident. Peggy smiled as he handed her the books.

"Thank you." she shoved past him, walking quickly down the hall.

"Well then..." Clyde was still sort of confused, but then he remembered what he was doing. He needed to find Jack Kelly.

{oooh, suspense! Mr. Macho the Hetero is my new favorite insult. Thank you for reading this everyone, I own nothing!}