"Karlie." Taylor says softly.

The shocked look on Karlie's face quickly changed to a wide smile that made it all the way to her eyes. She managed to swallow the lump that formed in her throat at the sight of the girl in front of her. "Taylor."

Taylor's cheeks burned as Karlie's eyes were now locked on hers. For a second, Taylor thought Karlie might already be sober, but just as she thought that, she noticed the model swaying slightly. She took a few steps closer, looking at Karlie who was still smiling at her.

"Are you okay?" Taylor asks, finally coming to a stop right in front of the model.

Karlie nods her head wildly, staggering a bit as she does. Taylor was close enough to reach her hands out to catch her, but Karlie managed to steady herself. "Yea. I'm feeling grrrrrrrrreat!" Karlie replies, growling with the r sound.

Taylor tried to suppress her smile, but the squeaky pitch of Karlie's voice and the exaggerated reassurance was proof that Karlie was still in fact very drunk.

"Okay. Easy there Tony the Tiger." Taylor chuckled, grabbing the attention of a waitress that happened to be passing by. "Can I get two waters please?" She asks, the waitress nodding before walking away.

"Here." Karlie says, holding a dart out for Taylor to take.

Taylor glances down at the dart in Karlie's hand before looking back at the model, shaking her head. "Um, I'm good. I really don't need to be responsible for whatever happens to the poor person I end up impaling with that dart."

Karlie playfully rolls her eyes at Taylor's dramatics before sighing. "You won't hit anyone. And these aren't that sharp anyway." Karlie taps her finger over the tip to show it's not sharp. "See? Now come here. I'll show you." Karlie gestures for Taylor to come closer and stand by her.

Taylor just stares at Karlie with an incredulous look on her face. "Karlie, I'm uncoordinated enough as it is. I don't think you'd really be able to help me right now." Taylor says drily, trying not to insult Karlie by telling her she's too drunk to show her.

Karlie cocks her head to the side and shoots Taylor a look, knowing full well what she's insinuating. "I might be drunk right now, but I bet I can still hit the bullseye." Karlie challenges, her face turning into a smirk.

Taylor sighs exasperatedly, sensing she wouldn't be able to talk Karlie out of this, but she really didn't think this was a good idea.

"I tell you what," Karlie taps the flight of the dart against her temple before pointing it at Taylor. "If I hit the bullseye, I get to teach you how to throw a dart and you have to play with me." She challenges, her eyes lighting up mischievously.

Taylor arches her eyebrow, a smile on her face. "And what if I win?"

Karlie shrugs her shoulders, turning to face the dartboard with a devilish grin on her face, stumbling slightly.

Taylor quickly moves next to Karlie. "Karlie." She warns, reaching her arm out to stop Karlie from throwing the dart.

Karlie turns to face the shorter blonde and clumsily presses her fingers to Taylor's lips. "Shh. Trust me. I got this."

Before Taylor can say or do anything more, Karlie throws the dart without looking away from Taylor. Taylor's eyes widen in horror as she whips her head around to follow the dart. Blue eyes are blinking in disbelief, opening and closing several times to be sure of what they were seeing; Karlie hit the bullseye.

"No fucking way." Taylor breathes out, staring at the dart before finally looking back to Karlie who was still smirking at her. "How the hell did you do that?"