Chapter 21: First Times and Sleep Overs

The guy whom Anna thought I was gazing at stood directly in front of me, and it was a wonder I didn't see him staring. He had smooth olive skin, outrageously curly black hair and deep green eyes. I felt my stomach turn uncomfortably as he saw me staring and winked. 

This. Cannot. Be. Happening. 

Anna gasped and giggled girlishly. "Wow, Jess did you see that? Girl, you have to talk to him," she insisted putting an emphasis on "have".  

"Uh....I better not, he's probably gay"- 

"Jess! He's so not he just winked at you!" 

"Well maybe he's experimental"- 

"Oh come on!" She said rolling her eyes and linking our arms together. "We're meeting him." 

"Anna-no!" But unfortunately I was still stuck in a body that was not half as strong as my own, and as Anna demonstrated, my arms had nothing on hers. 

She yanked me up to the guy who was examining a nice pair of Nikes, and he looked up when we approached him. 

"Hola, senoritas," he murmured solely looking at me. I gulped unattractively. I hoped it was enough to make him lose whatever interest he thought he had. 

"Hi," Anna said boldly, "I'm Anna, and this is my friend Jessica. But you can call her Jess." She said fluttering her eyelashes and nudging me towards him. 

I stumbled forward and nearly fell before big strong hands caught me by the shoulders and steadied me.  

I tried to jerk away but the meaty tanned hands held me in place. 

"Easy little senorita, don't want you to fall and hurt your beautiful self." 

Anna was clearly enjoying this more than me, though this dude was totally oblivious to it. "Do you have a voice, beautiful?" 

I cringed visibly, hoping he would see it. "Uh..." 

"Jess!" Anna scolded, "she's really shy," she said for me. 

"Well I am, Antonio Fabio Gabreille Lopez." He grabbed my hand and brought my hand and raised it up, "but you may call me Anton," before I could process what was happening he grazed his lips against my knuckles and I jumped back and yanked my hand away. 

Anna seemed to sigh romantically and chuckled at the redness of my face. Little did she know I was holding in all the rage to not reel back and punch him in the face. 

"Do you have a number then? I would love to call you sometime...maybe have dinner?" 

I cringed visibly again, "Um...no...I don't think so," I replied, trying to sound as nice as possible. 

"A movie?" 

"No." 

He smiled a smile that Anna obviously found dazzling by the way she sighed, "I'll even take a peaceful walk in the park." 

Damn. This dude won't quit!! "Um...no. its just...you see I'm interested in someone else...." Anna shot me a quizzical look at this information. I stared inconspicuously back at her. 

Its not like I was exactly lying. 

Unfortunately my rejection didn't seem to sway my blind pursuer, and he flashed a smile again, "very well. Just know that Anton will always be around when the other guy fails to.." his eyes scrutinized me up and down and I felt violating shivers run up and down my spine, "...satisfy," he finished with a wink.  

Anna gasped and placed her hand on her heart as she gazed happily at him, then me. 

I was clearly gagging now.