Chapter 12: First Day In Hell Pt 2/ Realizations

Splat! 

"Hey dweeb!" 

Splat! 

"Get a nose job!" 

Splat, Splat! 

"Ever hear of a comb?" 

Who knew that wetted pieces of toilette paper could hurt in more ways than one. It was demoralizing ...dehumanizing ...humiliating.. and it really did just physically hurt. 

Splat! Splat! 

"Bitch!"  

I didn't do anything to these girls. All I did was go to the restroom to pee. Pee!  

I never saw Shenise and her girls the same way again... 

I wanted to ask them why my Blatter offended them so much. Why my humanly urges made me so inhuman. All I wanted was to go to the bathroom. Why was all this necessary? 

But I didn't say anything. For some reason I found it hard to be my usually smart, witty self. I had started to comeback to them. I used my smart remarks against their physical strength. They say that the pen is mightier than the sword. That fists can bruise the skin but words can damage the soul. 

Maybe that's still true. 

Maybe that's still true and that's why they decided to shut me up as quickly as possible with these drenched pieces of toilette tissue they had wad up into balls and were throwing at my face, hair and already shabby clothing. That had to be the reason. They didn't want my words of truth to bruise their already damaged egos. 

Yes. That had to be it. But I still felt very low and extremely pathetic right now... 

"Are you alright?" A kind voice says to me after the torturers have vanished. 

Do I fucking look alright?! I wanna snap. But I don't. My words left about the same time my dignity did. 

"Those bitches...." She mumbled with venom and anger in her voice. The kind person kneels and is dabbing something wet on my face. Instinctively I flinch and hop back, thinking that maybe one of the girls didn't think I had enough and came back to give me one more.

The person kneeling beside me jumps at the same time I do. Shit. What am I some kind of wild, wounded beast that flinches at the simple touch of kindness? 

I turn to apologize to her for scaring her but freeze when I see her face. Those golden locks. The beautiful pools of brown. Those heart shaped lips and soft, beautiful, moisturized ivory skin: Anna. 

I don't care that I'm currently trapped in a body that makes Velma look hot. I don't care that I'm currently a chick and she doesn't know who I truly am. I can't let her see me this low. She can never see me looking this pathetic. I am a king. Even if I have been thrown off my throne. The queen should never have to look down on and pity her king. 

She's gazing into my eyes. "Hey you know your eyes....you look kinda familiar"- 

"I gotta go," I rush out. Without thanking her or letting her examine me more I practically push her out of the way and run out of the bathroom. I hear her call after me but the the door swings close on her voice. 

I'll never use school restrooms again.

And so I, as promised, started my first day in hell. A bitch of her word, that Samantha Stone. I didn't really understand today's lesson. All I knew was that the football guys, my guys, and the cheerleaders were having fun being just plain awful to me. I found myself ditching some classes in the bathroom to trying to wash the spit balls out of my hair. I went in the stalls whenever someone came in and around lunch it finally hit me: