Chapter 29: Red vs She-Nice

Author's Note: 

Sorry its taken so long to update. Writers block has been a MAJOR beyotch :(  

Well anyway thanks to those of you who haven't lost faith and have been waiting patiently...ish for my special-ed creativity. (It's not always that special but it just needed to take its medicine :) 

Random, I know, so let me shut-up and give ya'll what you been waiting for. 

Enjoy!

"So what are you doing the day of the party?" Anna asked me the next day.

I shrugged. "Hadn't really thought about it."

"Good. Wanna hang out?"

I smiled. Duh. "Yeah, sounds cool."

"Cool." she pulled away suddenly, unlinking our arms and running to a poster on one of the walls. "Oh my gosh look Jess!! The Spring Fling Dance is coming up!"

I rolled my eyes. Usually I'd be running for Spring Fling King and naturally would win. Just like last year. It sickened me to know that most likely Aaron would be crowned this year.

"Oh my God, Please tell me you're going!" she begged snapping me out of my reverie.

"Uh...I don't know..." And to be honest I wasn't sure. Spring Fling was in a few weeks, and I was hoping to be Jesse by then. The stupid tree was now in winter however, so there was a fear that I would still be Jessica. I shuddered at the thought.

"Oh come on, Jess! You have to go!"

I sighed and bit my lip, unsure what to tell her. "I'll think about it."

She jumped up. "Yes!"

I smiled at her. "I said I'll think about it, that's not a guaranteed yes."

"I know," she said with a shrug. "But its close enough."

I laughed and rolled my eyes, happy that we had linked arms again.

I know Aiden had told me to drop the whole revenge plan, and I was going to. But apparently Shenise had told the rest of the Cheers about our little confrontation, and they were all starting to give me hell. Meaghan was especially bitter since I had told Tony she was cheating, and the fact that he was now in the makes of becoming someone else's boyfriend had her even more T-ed off.

Her and Emina had rudely bumped into me and Anna on the way to class. "Watch it, dweeb," they snapped to me.

Of course, they must not have noticed the shirt I was wearing from Forever 21.

"Oh no, It's learned to read," I retorted back.

They turned and stared at my crop tee shirt, at a lost for words. Then Meghan regained her composure. "Nice. You should get another one that says slut next."

"I don't wanna steal your style," I retorted. "Oh, and Emina, there was this one shirt that had your name on it only they spelled it different."

The poor girl actually looked intrigued. "Really?"

"Yeah. Only they spelled it: F. A. K. E. It was so you."

Her eyes tightened and she glared at me. "You calling me fake?"

"Oh you have no"-

"Come on, Jess, let's just go," Anna said dragging me away.

"You better drag her off!" Emina shouted to our retreating backs.