I nod my head, not really knowing what to say. So I don't say anything and just go back to looking out the window. Logan turns on some music, but turns it down after ten minutes when neither of us has said anything.

"Alexia?" He asks gently.

"Yes?" I reply without looking at him.

"Do you mind that I know? I just didn't want to pretend like I didn't know, when I actually did know. I want us to be honest with each other."

"Why? We don't know each other. Most of the time these past few weeks you've acted as if you couldn't stand me." I watch his hands tighten on the steering wheel.

"It's not you that I can't stand. It's the people around you most the time. Which usually consists of one person. Usually with his arm around you. What's going on there anyway?" He seems a little annoyed right now and I feel the need to calm him down, but at the same time I'm also a little annoyed myself that he thinks there could be something with me and Chris and still agree to go out with him. Although he didn't actually give me chance to agree back at the mall.

"Well, obviously nothing is going on with me and Chris. I've known him a month and if there was then I wouldn't be sat here in your car. I'm not that type of girl. I'm nothing like Tara, and if you thought I was then maybe you should just take me back home now." He smiles at me.

"I'm glad your not like Tara. I don't want you to be like her. hey, forget i said anything. We're almost here now. Bring your hoodie. The temperature will drop soon and we'll be walking a little way from the car." He stops the car on the side of the road, gets out and goes to the boot to grab a back pack.  I get out and wonder if this was such a good idea. I'm in the middle of no where with a guy I don't really know. Although I don't feel scared of him. I sort of feel safe.

"Ready?" He asks looking at me. "You still want to be here? With me?" He seems like a shy little boy. Unsure. I didn't think Logan would have this softer side of him. He's always so confident at school.  I look up a him and smile. A real smile.

"Yeah I want to be here. With you. Let's go see this place. And do some thinking." I laugh slightly as I say the last few words. And he seems to settle back into his confidence again.

"Ok then, let's go." He grabs my hand and leads the way. We walk like that for about fifteen minutes. Neither of us talking. Just listening to the sound of the woods. I'm just busy looking where I'm going so don't fall flat on my face and embarrass myself.

After a few more minutest the trees thin out and a large lake comes into view.  It makes me speechless. It's so beautiful here. And quiet. A place where you can truly think.

"Wow, Logan. This place is beautiful. How did you find it. It's so peaceful here." I let go of his hand and walk closer to the edge of the water. I wish it were a hot summers day. It would be perfect to swim in.

"I like to go for runs in the forest, I found this place a few years ago. I've never seen anyone here but me." He's looking out over the water, standing next to me.

"Why did you bring me here?" I ask quietly. More to myself really. But he heard me. He just shrugs his shoulders.

"You reminded me of this place. The first time we met, in the classroom." He looks at me, questioning me if I remember.

"I remember. So what things do you need to think through?" He takes his back pack off, pulls out a blanket and lays it on the ground. He sits down and pats the ground next to him.

"Sit" I do.

"Well I said I get on with my mum. I do. Really well.  But my dad is a whole other issue. He has certain expectations of me. Responsibilities. I'm not sure I want them. It involves someone else and I'm not sure it's what best for them. I want that person to stay safe. If I do what's expected I don't know if I could do that, you know, keep, them safe. They'd always be in danger." He looks out across the lake. I'm sure he's deliberately not looking at me.