Logan

I can honestly say I was enjoying my first lunch break in my new school, interacting with people again felt good. I love my aunt Sara but in the weeks since my parents death, I definitely needed some other company.

Lunch was almost coming to an end when I felt the strangest sensation down my back. I got the feeling that someone was looking at me, but not in a bad way. I started to look around, just to put my mind at ease that there wasn't someone watching me. However stood right by the entrance to the lunch room and staring right at me or maybe it was just our table in general, was a God. An actual Greek God. There really was no other description for him, that's what he had to be. He was the most beautiful guy I had ever seen. I found my self staring back at him. I just couldn't seem to take my eyes off him, it's as if I was just seeing for the first time and I couldn't get enough of what I was looking at. I mean why on earth would I want to look away anyway. He did look slightly irritated though and I couldn't help but wonder if I had something to do with that, but how could I? I've never even seen him before, I don't even know his name.

Chris seemed to have noticed that I had stopped listening to the conversation and put his arm from my chair to around my shoulder and pulled me in close to him

"Hey what's up?" He whispers in my ear and follows where my gaze was still lingered. Was it just me, or did the Greek God suddenly get even taller and an even more irritable scowl on his face?

"Oh man, come on guys, looks like we're late for the team meeting, Logan's over by the door and he looks pissed. Time to go boys. See ya later Alex."  With a squeeze of my shoulder the boys got up and left to go meet up with the God. Logan? Is that what Chris called him? Logan , I like the way that sounds in my head. The bell snaps me out of my thinking and we get ready to go to our next class. I turn back around to get a final glimpse of him, but find myself disappointed he has already left.

Last class of the day and I have successfully made it through day one. It wasn't actually as bad as I was expecting. I get that weird sensation again, it's not unpleasant but just strange. When I look up, I can see Logan standing in the doorway about to come into class. He comes toward me and takes the seat directly behind me.

Great, how on earth am I meant to concentrate now that he is sat right there. All I want to do is run my hand through my hair to make sure it's ok but I really don't want him to think that I'm doing it for his sake so I just sit there and try to pay attention to the text book in front of me. What is wrong with me? I never get like this over guys.

I'm generally good at school, but biology is my one class where I actually need to work hard and now I have the Greek God sat behind me. I really need to stop calling him that. Logan, Logan, Logan, he has a name !!

I feel a gentle tap on my shoulder, but at the same time his finger connects I feel sparks like static straight through my shoulder and down my arm from Logan's touch.

"Hey, do you have a pen I could borrow please? I seem to have lost mine."  That voice, is like I'm floating in heaven. It's husky tone, I can't wait to hear it again .

"So do you?..... Have a pen?" He says again with a grin. Obviously noticing my lack of  concentration.

"Um yeah, hang on" I reach down for my bag on the floor to get my extra pen and turn around to pass it to him. He's still leaning in over his desk and I didn't realise how close he actually was so when I lift my head to hand him the pen I find my self staring into the most stunning pair of deep green eyes I've ever seen in my life.

Just breathe.

"Thanks " it feels like silk is sliding all over my body whenever he talks. He has the most luscious hair and I just want to run my fingers through it's dark golden colour. I mean what other colour would a God have for hair? Some of it is falling in front of his eyes and my fingers are itching to push it out of the way so it doesn't block my view of his eyes.

"No problem " I finally manage to get out. He just smiles slowly and leans back in his chair. I need to get a grip.

At the end of class when the bell goes I don't really want to go. I want to talk to Logan again. To hear his voice and commit it to my memory. But I also want to get out of the room as quickly as I can. I've never been the type of girl that gets like this over a guy. I'm not sure what's wrong with me but I'm sure I don't like this version of me. 'Come on Alex, get a grip I refuse to let a guy get to me like this' I mentally shout at myself. I start packing up my things in a rush and he comes to stand right in front of me.

"It's Alexia right?"  he says to me, with that smile on his face again. Perfect pearly whites showing through. My personal pep talk must have done some good. I finally manage to find my voice and answer in a normal manner.

"Yeah,  but just Alex is fine."  he hands me back my pen and slightly touches my fingers as he does so. He doesn't seem in any rush to let go of the pen or my hand so we just stay there for a few seconds longer.

"Ok well I've got a game to get to. Will you be there, at the game?"

"I'm not sure, to be honest I didn't actually know there was a game on"  I say.  I've never really been a huge sporting fan. However a girl can change her mind. Especially when there's a hot guy asking you and he's looking at you the way Logan is looking at me right now.

"Hey Alex you ready to go? I'll walk you out" Chris strides into the class room over to us and instantly puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey man, you ready for the game later" he says to Logan.

With them both so close to me now I can see that they are almost matched in size and height. But Logan is definitely the bigger of the two. In height and in body mass. And by the way his shirt is pulling across his chest and arms, it's all pure muscle. Ok Alex , stop drooling!!

I glance at Logan and he has that irritated look on his face again that he had in the lunch room and his body seems to have tensed up.

"I'm always ready, just make sure your heads in the game O'Connor and not some place else" he says and his tone is definitely not as gentle as it was with me just a few moments ago. He looks down at me and it seems like he frowns at Chris's arm around my  shoulders.

"See you around Alexia." And with that he turns swiftly round and walks away without giving me change to say bye in return.

"So are you? Coming to the game later? I can give you a ride home after if you need one?" Chris asks as we walk out towards the carpark. He puts a big smile on his face that almost makes it impossible to say no to. I suppose it would be a good way to be social and meet more people. And Logan would be there, but that's not why I'm considering going of course.

"I'll talk with my Aunt, I'm not too sure what she has planned for tonight, so if I don't see you later I'll see you tomorrow.  Thanks for today by the way. You and Amber made today actually quite bearable and not a totally horrible day. So thanks." I reach up and give him a small peak on the cheek, and then shout at myself, I can't believe I just did that. But everything just seems so natural with him. Its easy. So I just turn around and walk as quickly as I can to my Aunts truck, who I'm pretty sure was just watching me and saw what I did.

Aunt Sara has a small smirk on her face as I get in and we head towards home.

"Just don't ask" I mumble, with a small smirk of my own.

———————————————————

———————————————————

Hey all
Above picture is what Logan could maybe look like!! Unless you have any other suggestions ???!!

Please vote and comment xx