Joe's pizza

Heys guys so I really need help with making banners.

Any ideas, tips are welcome x

Just in case you forgot how hot Logan was, here's another pic !!!

much love

Lizzie xxx

------
------
Alexia's POV

I couldn't really get into the game as much after I saw Logan kiss Tara. I don't really know why it bothered me that much. I didn't even know him. I'm not sure if it's because my view of him was now tainted by Tara, but he didn't seem to be playing as well as he was before half time. We did win the game though, so I did cheer and clap with everyone at the end, I've gotten good at putting on a smile even when I don't want to. We slowly made our way down to meet the guys by the locker rooms. But before I could even get out of the stands I heard Chris shouting me.

"Alex, Alex, hey wait up!!" he came running up to me still in his muddy, sweaty gear, and if I still didn't have that crushing feeling inside of me because of a certain green eyed someone, I may actually have swooned at the sight of him. He really was a gorgeous guy. Any girl would be lucky to have him.

"Hey, great game. Congrats on the win!! You're really good" I say with a big genuine smile on my face, I think it's impossible to not smile at him.

"Yeah I know, but really though that was my best game in a while. I think you're my good luck charm. I may just have to keep you." He says cheekily to me and winks. I roll my eyes at him and laugh a little.

"Go get showered and changed you're all sweaty, I'm starving, hurry up!"

"Yes sir!" He laughs and salutes then runs off to the locker room to get ready. Apparently it's tradition after every game that they go for pizza, so that now includes me, according to Amber anyway.

I go with the girls to drive to Joe's pizza place. It's one of the restaurants that Aunt Sara pointed out to me. It has the best pizza ever, well that's just what Rachel says so I can't be sure until I've tried it. But I really am hungry so I hope it is good. Food is also my comfort, and right now although I'm happy with how my first day has gone, I'm still a bit bothered by Logan kissing Tara. But I know I have no reason to be bothered by it. I just am. I can't actually believe this is still only day one of my new school life. Apart from the Logan and Tara episode its gone so well.

"So ...... You work fast then?" Rachel says with a friendly smile.

"Huh? Fast at what?" I think I must have zoned out and missed some of the conversation. I totally have no idea what they are talking about. Amber and Caroline both giggle and Caroline nods and tugs at the huge jacket still wrapped around my shoulders and I catch on to what they're saying.

"What? Chris? No, it's not like that. I was cold. He was just being friendly. Besides, I met him like less than 24 hours ago.  And I'm really not in the right mental place for a boyfriend."

"Uh huh, does Chris realise that?" Caroline says with a small smile. And maybe a look of pity in her eyes? I've not mentioned my parents at all today. But it's a small town, I wonder if people already know about them.

"Yeah of course he does. We only met this morning." I hope so anyway? Maybe I should watch how I am around him. I don't want to give him the wrong impression.

Amber parks her bright red jeep, and we all get out. I get the sensation again that I had in the cafeteria as soon as I get out the car, and start looking around. It really does feel like someone is watching me. My eyes land on Logan stood by a black truck. I still really want to talk to him, and I need to get the image of him kissing Tara out of my head. Maybe talking to him will do that. I'm not usually this forward talking to hot guys I've just met but there's just something about him.