Honesty

Its date night!!

hope you like it.

love Lizzie

xxx

--------

--------

Ok....I have about ten minutes before he should be here. I can't stop thinking about how he makes me feel. I'm sort of excited to go out but then I feel guilty. I shouldn't be happy this soon after my parents death should I? That's not normal is it? Maybe I should just tell him I'm ill and that I can't go. But I can't bring myself to do it. It's like my body is desperate to get near him. I don't want this though. I don't want a relationship. That's what I keep telling myself and everyone else about Chris anyway. I grab my new pink hoodie, I'll have to ask him how he knew about it, and carry it down stairs with me. I won't need it on just yet. I have a long sleeve fitted top on with a looser fitting tee over the top. Layers is the way to keep warm I've found out. I have on my dark blue skinny jeans and a new pair of brown leather calf boots. I hope they're comfy.

My phone goes off, looking at the screen I can see it's a text from Amber asking about the party. I quickly type a reply saying I can't make it, but I don't give her the real reason. I don't want to tell her who I'm meeting with. Not that there's anything important to tell anyway.

Right on time I hear the doorbell buzzing and I quickly make my way to answer it.

"How do you know where I live?" The words pop out of my mouth before I even think I'm going to say them. Then I'm just staring at him standing there smirking at me. Why is he so hot. It really shouldn't be allowed. I don't think straight around him.

"Well, hello to you too, Alexia." He says in his low sexy voice. It would be perfect for singing rock songs, to me...... Ok stop dreaming, he just spoke to you.

"Uh, hello, you could just call me Alex you know, everyone does."

"Well, Alexia, I'm not everyone. You ready to go?" I do like the way he says my name.

"Yeah I'm all good. Where are we going exactly? And just so you know I don't usually just get in a strangers car." He looks a little confused and hurt by what I say.

"We're not strangers Alexia, we just don't know each other as much as we should. Yet. And I'm going to take you to a special place of mine." He opens up his car door for me and gives me a hand up into his truck. As we touch I feel the familiar jolt, I wonder if he feels it
too. If he does he doesn't let it show. He closes my door and gets in the other side.

"So this special place of yours, is that what you tell all the other girls you take there?" I'm asking honestly, I really do want to know but I secretly hope it is a special place to him. Not just somewhere to hook up with Tara. He turns to me and looks me in the eye.

"I actually have never taken anybody there. I just wanted to show you. I thought you would like it. I like to go there to think. And just be on my own. I thought you may need someplace like that yourself. You know just to think things through." He faces forward, starts the engine and starts driving.

"Oh and what sort of things do I need to think through exactly?" I look out the window, watching the woods go past.

"Um, reasons of why you moved here maybe?" I turn to face him and raise my eyebrows to ask what he means. I know what he means, but no one at school has mentioned that they know about my parents and I haven't either, it's easier that way.

He carries on.

"My mum gets on quite well with Sara. She's bought a few of her art pieces actually, and they go for coffee sometimes. So Sara mentioned her niece was coming to live with her and the reasons why. I actually get on with my mum, so she just said that we would have a new girl at school. And well, you're the only new girl so...."