Her Wolf

Logans POV

By Friday I can't take it any more. I decide to go see her. I've been every night since I've met her. To her house. Just to sit in the trees in her yard. It's the only way I could get close to her without wanting to seriously injure someone. Usually Chris. I don't think they're an item. But he wants to be. Hell, half the school would kill to be an item with her. Not that she even notices them looking at her. But that will only happen over my dead body. She is mine. The only problem is now that I've been an ass the past few weeks, she probably hates me.

Walking into her yard, her fragrance around her house is stronger than it usually is. When I get closer I can see why.  She's sat on the sofa on the deck. Wrapped up in a blanket reading a book. She looks so peaceful and beautiful sat there. But also so fragile and breakable. I inch forward a little more and she notices me. I keep getting closer and I can tell she's scared but she stays. Does she have no self preservation in her at all. I'm not a small wolf. I'm huge. And she's just stood there. I can't help but feel a little proud of her for being brave enough to stay there and face me. Most humans would have run by now.

My ears perk up when I hear her cell phone ring. She looks at the screen and frowns. I wonder who it is.

"Hi Chris" Great. It's him. With my sensitive hearing I can hear both sides of the conversation as if they were both stood in front of me.

My werewolf possessive side comes out and I start to growl. I really hate Chris, she looks up at me and I take a step closer. They carry on talking, he's asking her out, which means they aren't already an item like I had thought. And she doesn't seem to happy to have him call her either. It surprises me that she lies just as a way to hang up politely.

Interesting.....

She doesn't even look that scared of me now. It must be the mate bond forming. I've heard all about it from others in my pack. But I still didn't expect it to be this strong. I'm finding it harder to stay away from her. I've taken to sometimes following her around school. But then I have to leave because Chris is always there, and I get angry and I don't want to lose it around her.

She cocks her eyebrow at me and smirks.

"What? Never tried to get someone off the phone quick before?..... What no answer?"

Very interesting.

I've had enough of me being a stupid ass and I just want to be near her. So I keep walking slowly toward her. As her hand touches my fur, I can feel a sense of calmness wash all over my body and I feel complete. I don't know how else to explain it. I never realized that I didn't feel complete before, but now I feel whole.

We just stay like that and she talks to me, I've never felt so alive. I don't think I could leave her now. I have to find away to make this work. I'm not ready to be Alpha yet, I don't want to be Alpha yet, but I know that I do need Alexia.

I hear her aunt arrives back home so I get up and start to reluctantly walk away. I'm more in control now and I know there's no way I can be seen by a human. Another one apart from Alexia that is. Wolves aren't tame animals. They don't do this. I don't go very far though. Just enough so I'm hidden in the bushes and trees and can't be seen. I'm as content and relaxed as I've ever been. I can't help but let out a howl of delight.

A howl for my mate

She's mine and I'm hers.

Her wolf.