I walk past by a few shop on the streets and enjoy another nice day,if only Jimin is happy today, I would feel better but It's okay, that surprise tonight gonna cheer him up. As I walk by I saw many couples on the street, how I envy them, they could spend their summer together, only happiness shines on their face. I hope one day I would be like them.

*time skip 

Author POV 

The sun sets again and the birds return to their nest, the blue sky replace with dark skies and decorated with shiny stars and the round moon. 

Jiyeon is doing something in her room while Jimin is in his body again and ready to head out probably going to drunk himself again or maybe just go visit his mother at the hospital. Jimin was about to open the door knob when a hand reach his back and tap his shoulder, he turn back only to see Jiyeon looking at him, she is wearing a blue jacket with jeans and seems ready to go out too.

 Jimin was about to open the door knob when a hand reach his back and tap his shoulder, he turn back only to see Jiyeon looking at him, she is wearing a blue jacket with jeans and seems ready to go out too

"Ya! Jimin-ah where do you think you're going? I'm going with you." Jiyeon said to Jimin.

Jimin just kept silent and let Jiyeon follow him.

They walk past through the streets, it seems empty but there was still some people around them, Jiyeon keep glancing at Jimin, he just seems like a lifeless body walking. Jiyeon try to broke the ice.

"Jimin-ah, you can tell me . . . . about last night, what happened?" Jiyeon ask Jimin.

The silent between them didn't break as Jimin didn't answer her question.

"It's fine if you don't wanna tell me about it but you can't be like that forever you know." Jiyeon said to Jimin.

"My mum . . . . ." Jimin try say something and Jiyeon pays attention to him.

"She was sent to hospital . . . . . she has a heart attack." Jimin continues but his voice crack but he still continues.

"I feel so useless. . . . . so useless because I-I.....can't even be with h-her when she needed me . . . . and right now m-my father is looking after her." Jimin explained to Jiyeon as his voice shuttered.

Jiyeon felt bad and sorry for him but she couldn't do anything to him. 

In reality they actually break the curse already only after they confess to each other because they've already developed feelings in themselves.

The atmosphere between them became awkward and it's fill with silence suddenly Jiyeon remembered about her surprising plan.

Jiyeon POV

"Jimin-ah, you are not planing to go anywhere right?" I ask Jimin.

He nod his head.

"Well then follow me, I want to take you somewhere." I pulled Jimin's arm as we head to the surprise place then I planned, I always hold his arm like this whenever we're out but tonight I feel different ,it's because I have fell in love with him and my heart makes fast rhythm.