"Its all going to be better now, I promise you. You'll go find yourself and have the best life you can ever dream off" She smiled as we pulled away and I nodded, just hoping that would be true.

After a moment of being in a comfortable silence, I knew I had to ask the one question that's been bothering me.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked and Anne nodded as she took a sip from her tea. "Did you know my father?"

She looked shocked with my question as she slowly put her tea on the table and took a deep breathe. The look in her eyes showed me she knew what I meant by that.

"Yes I did" She answered truthfully.

"Did you know my father when I first came here and told you about them?"

"Yes I did" She answered the same again.

"Is it true? Did you and my dad have an affair?" I asked with tears brimming in my eyes again. All I wanted was the truth. I'm tired with being lied too.

"No we didn't. Yes Des thought we did but we didn't. Me and your father were old friends, we went to school together. We met again at a party that both, your parents, me and Des were invited too. Des had got insanely drunk that night and left me. Men were taking fun in knowing I was alone at a party that I didn't know anyone at. One tried to raped me but your father saw and came to my rescue. He pulled the man off of me before anything happened and helped me out of the party to get some air. It wasn't until we were outside that he realised who I was and vice versa. So we caught up with each other. We were just having a friendly conversation and soon your mum came out to find your father and I got introduced to her. She was a wonderful women. I only met her that one time but she made such a impress on people when you first met her. All you need was to met her once to remember her, kind of like you I think. Anyway when I hugged your mum and dad goodbye, Des came out as I was pulling away from the hug and he thought me and your dad was kissing. He was too drunk to realise anything that I had to get some men to help pull him into a cab so he wouldn't start a fight. Ever since then he had assumed I had sex with your dad and cheated on him. He wouldn't here me out and when he found out who your dad was he wanted revenge." She explained to me the whole story and it made me angry.

"Nothing happened!" I said through gritted teeth. "So all this revenge, killing my parents, everything was for nothing. My mum and dad died for nothing!"

"Honey calm down" Anne said trying to calm me down but it didn't work.

"No! My parents died for nothing. They died because some bastard couldn't get over himself and listen to his wife and believe her when she said it was a damn hug. No he had to get 'revenge' on something that never happened and my parents had to pay for it. They didn't get to see me grow up and I didn't have a good childhood all because some idiot couldn't get over himself, they died for nothing and I don't know if I can life with that. Not knowing why Des wanted revenge was so much easier than this. At least I could've pretended they died because of something not nothing. They didn't leave me for nothing!" I said now standing on my feet as I vented everything out to Anne with tears streaming down my face.

"Darling!" Anne said with a raised voice as she stood up and pulled me into her arms. That's when I broke ever more, the last string snapped. I broke down in Anne arms, crying for all the years I didn't.

"Everything is going to be fine okay?" Anne said pulling me away so I was now looking her in the eyes. "Your parents didn't die for nothing. They died so you could have a life. Yes it might've not been a good one but it was a life and you cant take that for granted. You're a beautiful young women and you're the strongest person I know. You got through life without parents and not many people can do that. They didn't die for nothing. They died for you. They died for your life." Anne said and I nodded, finally taking in everything she said and it all making sense in my head.

As much as I want to hate Des for what he did, I know my parents didn't die for nothing. They died so I was safe. They died so I could live, even if it was without them. They did it because they were the most selfless people anyone had ever met.

"I'm so sorry for saying the things I said and shouting and even coming here" I finally spoke.

"Its fine honey. You're aloud to say what you feel and I know you've been holding everything in for a while and you need to let it out sometimes. Just know I'm here if you need me, I'll give you my number and I'll be a phone call away. Just stay safe with what ever and wherever you're going and please take care of yourself because everything will be okay in the end." Anne said and gave me one last hug and a kiss on the cheek, like you would with your children and I've never had that before and feeling it now, I feel like I missed out but it felt so nice to finally have a motherly figure. "Your parents would be so proud of you April" Anne said as she walked me out.

"I don't know what I'm going to do or where I'm going but I know I need to leave this place, this isn't home for me anymore. I just hope everyone understands, I hope Harry understands." I said looking down as tears brimmed again at the mention of Harry's name.

"He will understand, more than anyone. Don't worry I'll look after him and he'll be fine okay?"

"As long as his okay, I'll be okay" I said and she smiled widely.

"That's what real love is, darling" Anne said and with one last goodbye, I left.

I jumped in my car and drove. I didn't know where I was going but I knew I had to start somewhere new. Not just for me but for this baby growing inside of me. A new start is what we need and it needs to be somewhere that's not here. This isn't home anymore. I need to leave here and be gone.

_________________________________________

ONE MORE CHAPTER AND I THINK THIS BOOK WILL BE OVER AFTER THAT!!!!

AHHHHH IM SO SAD TO SAY THIS STORY IS OVER:'(((((

IVE ENJOYED WRITING THIS SO MUCH AND I HOPE YOU LIKE THE ENDING AND I MIGHT END UP DOING A SEQUEL BUT IM NOT SURE YET BECAUSE I DONT KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I WOULD DO FOR IT IF I DID DO ONE BUT ILL HAVE A THINK.

LOVE YOU ALL XX

VOTE

AND

COMMENT