18

Edward

Bella sighed snuggling into me. She kissed my chest as I tightened my grip on her kissing her forehead. She kissed up my chest and moved straddling me. She smiled at me blazingly before crashing her lips to mine. We kissed each other passionately. I moved my hand down her back to her naked ass. I kneaded her ass cheeks and she moaned taking my bottom lip and biting on it. I growled and ground myself at her entrance. I flipped us and kissed down her neck to her chest. I took one nipple in my mouth and sucked and massaged the other. She moaned and fisted her hands on the sheets. 

She pushed me up and Sat up on my lap once again and kissed me going up a bit and coming down. We both groaned into each other's mouths as she impaled herself on my cock and took it in. She rocked back and forth on my cock. I thrust upwards to match her rhythm. She moaned and moved to kiss my neck.
I growled when she bit my jugular and flipped us so that she was Beneath me and pinning her on the bed thrust into her repeatedly. I increased the pace gradually. She moaned and thrust her hips matching my thrusts. She scratched my back and hid her face in my chest. "oh.  Oh yes Edward... I.. I'm... Oh fuck Edward. " she screamed as I felt her release around me. I groaned and came shooting my seed deep in her. We both panted breathlessly. "God Bella. You'll be the death of me " I said as I hovered over her. She giggled and slipped from beneath me taking the sheet with her and blew me a kiss running into the bathroom.
Jasper entered and sniffed the air smirking at me. I smirked back and he flopped down on the bed. "Dante called. He and irina will be home for the summer to sspend some time with the kids before going for a second honeymoon around the world. "
Jasper said. Dante had found his mate in irina. He had decided to change into a vampire after their marriage six months back. He was in amazing control. He actually repelled the scent of human blood. Carlisle thoughtful was his gift until eleazer said that Dante was telekinetic. It had been one year since Bella returned from Italy. The Denali family was there when she came. Irina was told about Laurent and she was angry but on realising what happened apologised to Bella. She was happy to find herself mated to Dante. They got married in a simple ceremony. Me and jasper sloped with Bella to Las Vegas and married her and had our honeymoon on isle esme. Well more appropriately in the bedroom. Bella resigned from Pearson Spector and we from the hospital and moved to Miami. The volturi wanted Bella to be changed soon. They also wanted Bella to become a lawyer for the supernatural world. So now Bella had a firm of her own. Liam was interested in law so he assisted her. Tanya and Garrett also worked for her when the Denalis shifted with us once Liam used his power on them.
Bella was changed last month and like Dante was extremely controlled. She didn't repel the scent of human blood but didn't have the need to feed. She was the same as before with her kids. Annabelle and Marcos were 7 now and going to school. They treated us like second fathers and called me dad and jasper daddy.  Dante was still Pappa. Irina became mommy. Bella was known as izzy Cullen For the supernatural world and had created quite a name in a short period. Then again being recommended directly by the volturi helped a bit as she herself said. Her human practice was doing good as well. We were happy. And hoped to stay that way.

Happy ending.