2

Bella

My mouth almost dropped open. I couldn't help the surge of pride at hearing that jasper and Edward were doctors. Harvey and Mike watched me closely. "u okay? "Harvey asked me. I took a deep breath and nodded. He raised an eyebrow. I nodded and have him a smile. He looked unsure but left it alone. We turned into a path on the outskirts of the city and came upon a cleAring similAr to their house in forks. It was a three storey glass house and painted white walls. It screamed Cullen. Harvey and Mike stood gazing in awe at the house. I sighed and that broke them out of the reverie. "shall we? " I said knowing the occupants of the house had heard me.

Jasper

The last few years after leaving Bella had been very tough for us. Alice and me had grown apart and we finally separated when she found her true mate Liam. I was happy for her and good friends with Liam.
He had the gift to make vampires appear that they are aging. She met him just after we left forks. We gained another brother. Rosalie was close to him as I was. His gift allowed us to stay at one place for longer. I perfected my control and went to med school and joined Edward and Carlisle as a doctor. Alice was a fashion designer Nd esme was an interior decorator. Rosalie, Emmett and Liam owned a mechanic garage.
The hospitAl in New York where we worked was being sued for wrong medicines. The management had hired the best law firm, Pearson Spector to represent us. The law firm was sending lawyers to meet us regarding the same. We all gathered down as we heard the car in the driveway. Liams gift allowed us to go out in the sun. It didn't have any limit. Once he used his gift, it would work continuously but aging us very slowly. When he withdrew the gift we would go to our actual appearance. We gathered together and Carlisle appeared at the door. He was about to open it when we heard a familiar voice, one that we all longed to hear. 'shall we?' Bella. We looked at each other shocked and I and Edward shared a glance. We had come to the conclusion long ago that we were both attracted to her. I was too afraid to hurt her so I stayed away. Alice didn't have a vision of me with Bella and Edward. It took some time but we accepted it. Edward and I had grown close after that. I was taken out of my shocked daze when the doorbell rang. We took a deep breath and were assaulted by bella's intoxicating scent making my cock twitch with need. I could feel the same lust and love from Edward and sent him a dose of calm. He smirked at me sheepishly. Carlisle opened the door and we had to swallow a gasp. There stood Bella in a dress which was green and black heels. She wore sans makeup and had a small smile on her face. Her emotions showed love, forgiveness, hurt and longing. She forgave us. I couldn't help the smile on my face neither could Edward. But that soon slipped as we saw a man step up next to her and put his hand on her back. She looked towards him and nodded. Turning towards us she smiled and said, "hello Cullens. It's been long. "

They gasped at me as if I had grown a second head. I smirked slightly. "u know them?" Harvey asked as he stared at the inhuman beauty in front of him. I smiled and nodded. By that time the Cullens had come out of their reverie. "Bella " Carlisle said softly. "we missed you. " I smiled knowing my inkling was right. They left for my protection. I went forward and hugged him. He was stunned but hugged me back. A wet eyed esme pulled me into a tight hug as did Alice. "I m sorry. " my best friend sobbed. "later " I told her. She nodded. Emmett spun me around and Rosalie smiled politely and gave me a soft hug. I was shocked but happily hugged her back. I then turned to the New member. "I am Liam. Alice's boy friend. " I was shocked and my gaze immediately snapped to jasper. But he smiled turning my insides to mush. I shook my head as he smirked having read my emotions. I turned to the last member of the family. He was looking at me with an intense look causing me to blush and look away.
Harvey cleared his throat awkwardly snapping me from Edward and jasper land. "ya guys this is Harvey Spector and his associate, Mike Ross. They are my fellow lawyers on this case. We will be working for the hospital. So we have a few questions. " I said. Carlisle nodded. "sure Bella. Please do settle down. " I nodded. "beautiful house. " Harvey said and I didn't need a genius to figure out that he was suspicious of them. "I wouldn't expect anything less from the Cullens " I said coming to their rescue. The Cullens chuckled and we settled on the couch. "so... Dr Carlisle, Dr Edward and Dr jasper, u three work at New York hospital. Is that right? " Mike asked. They nodded. "since when have you been working there? " "5years for me and three years for my sons. " Carlisle said. I asked a question of my own. "so any speciality that u three deal with?"
"I take care of all cases. While Edward is a Neurosurgeon and jasper is a physiotherapist" Carlisle answered. I nodded smiling. I pushed a bit of pride towards jasper causing him and Edward to smile wide. Harvey spoke up. ,"so what do u know about the medicines. ??"
"the medicine samples had been tested and been used for a long time. The certified medicines were only given to the patients. No unverified meds were circulated. " Edward said. I nodded. "but they could have been smuggled? " Harvey questioned. "the hospital has a very strict security system. It would be very hardtop do that. " jasper said.
We asked a few more questions. "ok that's it for now. We are thankful for your time. But we must go now. " I said getting up. "Bella? " Alice looked at me. I smiled and said, "I will come over later in the evening." she smiled and hugged me. I hugged all of them hugging Edward and jasper a little longer and left with Harvey and Mike. As we pulled out. They turned to me with raised eyebrows. "I dated Edward in high school. " I sighed. WHAT??? They both shouted.