7

Bella

I woke up to being kissed on either side of my neck and shoulders. I smiled and moaned sleepily. My mates chuckled. I slowly opened my eyes and smiled up at them. "I love u both. " I mumbled. They grinned widely and hugged me to them mumbling the same. I smiled glancing at the clock. 8.30. Oh shit!! "I m late. I m late. " I screamed as I hastily got up and ran to the washroom blowing a kiss to my mates. They chuckled and got up. I did my morning business and showered. I wrapped the towel around myself and ran to my closet. I wore black lingerie and put on my black dress. I brushed me hair and left them curling in waves toll my waist. Grabbing my bag and keys I went down. Edward and jasper stood in the kitchen wearing suits, their blazers draped over the Kitchen chairs, their sleeves folded upto the elbows as they made me breakfast. I smiled as I kept my bag on the dining table and moved and hugged jasper from behind pressing my face into his back. He turned and put his hands on my waist. "hey " he said. Edward smiled and kissed my cheek. I smiled at him and traced their faces with my hands making sure that they were really here and not some dream.
Jasper picked on my emotions and Edward read his mind as they hugged me between them burying their faces in my neck. I smiled and snuggled into my happy place ie Edwards chest. He chuckled and tightened his arms around me. Jasper also did the same before pulling away and handing me my phone. I saw Harvey's number flashing. Edward and jasper frowned at the screen and I giggled before whispering ," yours only yours. " they smiled. I picked up the phone. "morning Harvey. " I said. "mornin isa. Just called to tell you that we received the forensic report and I sent it to tanner. It clearly shows no illegal use of medicines and that these meds are properly tested. " "that's great. I think we should have the settlement with the other party today itself. " I said happily. He agreed and hung up. I smiled and launches myself at Edward who caught me. " did u hear that? If this case is sorted today, we can easily go out in public. " I said happily. He grinned as did jasper and they kissed me deeply.
I ate my breakfast and we left for office. The settlement meeting was a success and all charges on the hospital were taken back.
Right now I was on my way to Jessica's cabin to tell her about it. She is happy at our quick success and congratulates us. She plans a party for the success and the anniversary of the firm. "invite the Cullens also. " she tells me with a knowing glint in her eyes. I blush and she laughs. "jess" I scold her. She laughs. "well I want to meet the males that have u smiling like that Bella."
"m-males??" I stutter. She couldn't possibly know. "jasper and Edward Cullen. Come on Bella. Anyone with eyes can see that you are attracted to both as they are to you. Menage is not new to me. Remember? " I blushed. But nodded. Jessica was known to be wild when it came to relationships. She had even had three to four men and women at a time. But she was a professional when it came to her job. She loved her work and would never jeopardize the firm for her gain. I respected her immensely for that.
I spent the rest of the day working and left in the evening for the Cullen house.