6

Jasper

Bella and Harvey smirked and took their places. Tanner glared at them tauntingly and Sat on his chair. "oh so now u r completing each other's sentences. How cute. " bella rolled her eyes. "get on with it tanner. I know u r itching for this deposition. Ask away. " he smirked and turned to Edward. "so Dr Edward Cullen, how does it feel to be represented by your ex girlfriend and her current boyfriend ? "
We looked at him shocked. How did he know. "objection. Stay to the case tanner. Don't try to dig dirt on me or my clients and our personal lives. " bella said glaring at him. He chuckled. "oh right. So what couldn't u hear about Bella? Wrong about Edward? Or wrong about Harvey?  Oh wait u r not his girlfriend because he doesn't do girlfriends. And nor do u do boyfriends because he " pointing to Edward sneering, "broke your heart and left u. Didn't he? And Harvey is just the rebound option right? Oh right he is, " tanner sneered as Bella stiffened. "because that's all he can ever be. After all that was all he was for Scotty. Weren't you? " Harvey stood up and punched tanner. We immediately smelt blood as his lip was busted. Bella stood up and placed her hand on Harvey's arm. "go. Get lost tanner. This deposition is over. "
Harvey stormed out of the room. "tanner 1, u both -0 " tanner said before walking out.
Bella signaled everyone out. What I wanted to know was, who the hell was Harvey to Bella?

Bella

The Cullens and Dr biers left after the deposition. I stayed in my office for the rest of the day sorting my other case and studying about the plaintiffs if the hospital case.
I left the office at 6 and reached home. I saw the Volvo in my garage and smiled. I opened the door only to be greeted by my frowning mates.
I kept my bag and removed my heels. As soon as I faced them, jasper had me pinned to the wall with edward on my side. Jasper took my lips for a bruising kiss leaving them swollen at the end of it as Edward kissed and sucked on my neck marking it with hickeys. I took a deep breath when jasper pulled away. "who is Harvey to u Bella? " I raised an eyebrow. Edward had his hair in my head and tugged pulling it back roughly. I squeaked. I thought jasper was the dominant one and not Edward. Guess I was wrong. Whatever it was I was hot because of it. I felt my panties get wet at their display. They sniffed the air and growled. Jasper brought me closer to his body by my waist and kissed my jaw moving to my neck. His hands roamed over my butt and squeezed my thighs. I jumped wrapping my lags around his waist and tugged at his hair kissing him softly. He smirked and carried me to my bedroom. Edward followed us and caressed my back. Jasper laid me down on the bed. They stood at the edge of the bed just watching me. If they want a show, let's give them one. I thought and Sat up on my bed. Slowly maintaining eye contact with both of them, I removed my dress slowly and threw it across the room. Their eyes raked my body hungrily and I smirked. "well... Over dressed, aren't u both? " they growled as I took a step forward and ripped their shirts straight out. They chuckled at my haste which turned to groans as I slid my fingernails over their chests. I pressed my body to jasper's and took his mouth for a sweet kiss. I kissed my way down his throat to his neck and chest. I kissed each scar showing him he was worth it. I moved back up and kissed Edward repeating the same minus the scars. Edward pushed me onto the bed and climbed on me. He kissed me moving to my jaw and chest. He ripped my bra with his teeth and took one nipple in his mouth. Jasper ripped my panties and sucked on my clit. I screamed at the sensation and bucked my hips. Under their ministrations, I soon orgasmed screaming their names. They looked at me for permission and I nodded. "I want u both. " I whispered. They smiled and jasper lay down, pulling me on top of his cock, entering my clit just as Edward took my ass.