4

Edward

I stared at her in shock. I knew she knew I was her mate but Jasper? But then again Bella was always very perceptive. "u hurt me, when u jasper left without a goodbye and Edward said u didn't love me. I understandu wanted to protect me and all. I would also love to be with you both again but u have to understand I am no longer the naive innocent teenager but an independent woman. I get the fact that male vampires are protective and possessive of their mates, u both more because of me being human. But u need to give me freedom and trust me on my decisions. No taking decisions or doing things u think are best for me without asking me. I am used to doing things my way, living life the way I want to. I need that independence. Also No surprises or gifts. Unless u accept the ones I give u. " she said pointedly at me. I nodded and she continued. "but u have to give me time. I can't be with u immediately. " we stiffened. "why not babe? U were with Edward. I have not even had the chance to be your friend. " Jasper said sadly. His thoughts showed that he was feeling worthless and undeserving. Bella must have seen it on his face because she propped herself on his lap and took his face in her hands. "u r worth it jasper. But u and Edward are my clients. It could jeopardize our careers and the case if anyone came to know. Please understand. " she said looking at us and keeping one hand on my cheek. I nodded. "I understand Bella and we will go at your pace. " I said. "if we had go at my pace or the pace I really want to go at, I would have had u both naked with me the moment I saw u again. " she muttered. We gasped in shock. Was this the innocent Bella who blushed at the mention of anything related to sex? She smirked and kissed jasper's neck moving to his throat and back again. Jasper's thoughts clouded with lust as he ground his erection to her Centre through his jeans. She moaned and jasper caught it in a kiss. I was becoming hard seeing them kiss like that. Bella stared at me as jasper kissed her. Her eyes were like molten chocolate and desire swirled in them. I growled and leaned over kissing her with much more intensity than ever before. She moaned and bit my bottom lip. I groaned as her hand rubbed my chest and she ran her fingers over my abdomen before palming my erection through my jeans. I growled aagainst her lips. She moaned as jasper strikes her thighs. "mm your skin is so soft babe. " Jasper moaned against her neck. Bella panted and her chest heaved giving us perfect View of her luscious breasts. I groaned. She had surely grown in the years that had passed.
As I was about to make my way to touch her breasts, a loud shrill caused us to pull apart. Bella sighed and moved to her purse. She took out her phone, which pleasantly surprising to us was an iPhone 6+. She picked it up. "yes Mike? "
"Bella u r going to be pissed but tanner is the prosecuting lawyer. " Mike said. Bella groaned. "he just likes getting beaten at my hands looks like. " she said and Mike chuckled. " I will see u in th office tomorrow. " Bella said and hung up.
She then kissed unborn softly and gathered her things. "I will see u all soon. Tell the others too " we nodded and foallowed her outside. Once again kissing us she entered her car and waving at us drove away.