3

Bella

I shrugged at their open mouths. "shit " Mike muttered. I chuckled. We met up with Dr Riley beirs, another doctor at the hospital. Harvey dropped me at the firm and I picked my things and left. I started my berguti veyron and drove towards the Cullen mansion. As soon as I entered the driveway, Alice came bounding the stairs and pulled me into a tight embrace. "I m so sotry Bella. I missed you so much. We shouldn't have left. I m so sorry. " she sobbed. I felt my eyes mist up. I hugged her as tightly as I humanly could. "it's ok Ali. It's the past. The most important thing is that we r together again. " she pulled away and smiled brightly nodding her head. Emmett pulled me into a tight hug. "Em,,can't breathe..." I wheezed out. He pulled away smiling sheepishly. "sorry " he said. I hugged him again and moved to hug Rosalie. "I would really like to get along this time round Rosalie. " she smiled and nodded. "so would I Bella and family calls me rose. " I smiled and nodded. I hugged Carlisle and esme. "I missed you mom and dad. " they smiled and hugged me tightly. After pulling away from them, I turned and pulled Liam into a hug. "good to see that I have another brother now. Take care of Alice. " he smiled ans hugged me tightly. "I will " he murmured. I then turned to the last two members of the family and blushed as I saw them staring at me intensely. They smirked and moved forward. Jasper pulled me into an embrace. "I am sorry for your birthday Bella. " he whispered. I pulled back and shook my head. "u don't need to. Jasper, u are an empath. U felt the bloodlust of everyone, well except Carlisle. Don't blame yourself. " he looked at me shocked as did the others. "what u knew I was observant. " I said causing them to laugh. "ok I know u guys are immune. But it is getting kind of cold here." I said. "of course. Bella love. Let's go in. " Edward said and I blushed at his endearment. I nodded and he put his hand around my waist. Unconsciously I leaned into his embrace smelling his scent and sighing contentedly. He kissed my forehead and I felt him smile against my hair.
We moved to sit in the Living room. Edward and jasper sat on either side of me while the others Sat around us. "Bella, so what has happened since we left? " Emmett asked.
"when u left, the first few months I was in pain. Not that I wasn't after that but then I started to pretend to be happy for Charlie's sake. I graduated at the top of the class and went to law school. I passed my bar exam and attended Harvard. I joined the firm four years back. And so here I am, senior partner and lawyer at Pearson Spector. " they looked at me in awe. "that's great Bella. We a're so proud of you. " Edward said smiling. I smiled. "I m proud of you and jasper too. Vampire doctors is an achievement. " they both smiled and hugged me, wrapping their arms around my neck and waist burying their faces in my neck. "we'll leave u three alone. I bet u have a lot to discuss. " Alice said getting up. The family followed her and soon me, jasper and Edward were alone. They looked nervous and tried saying something. But their mouths opened and closed many times. I decided to put them out of their misery. "I am a mate to both of u, aren't I?? "