14

Bella

I turned to find a familiar looking pair of twins running towards me. The girl had blond hair and the boy had Brown hair like mine. I smiled tears in my eyes and fell to my knees catching them in a hug. "my babies "

"we missed you mamma

"we missed you mamma. " my daughter Annabelle said hugging me. I smiled and kissed her cheeks and forehead. "me too mamma. " markos my son said. I grinned and kissed him too. I hugged both of them. I got up and went to pick my luggage when I was stopped by a hand on my shoulder. I turned to find one of my best friends and the father of my children, Dante standing there. I grinned and hugged him.  "I missed you cara " he said in his deep voice. I smiled. "missed you too. " he picked up the bags in one hand and held Anna's hand in the other while I held Markos and we left for his home

Edward

"what the hell was that? " I bellowed as I saw Alice's vision. It showed Bella with two kids and a man. Alice squirmed, "I don't know Edward but it's happening. Bella is a mother to twins of six year old. I couldn't see her relationship with the father just them hugging and walking to the car. " she said. "what? " jasper growled as the rest of the family looked shocked. Bella had kids. Why didn't she tell us?  Was she cheating on us?  Was she lying about work in Italy?  All these thoughts swarmed my mind as they did jasper 's. Alice came and slapped me and jasper across the face. "how dare you?  How can you even think of doubting her when you were the ones who left her ? Even if she has kids, they are after you left her and thus none of your concern. She forgave you when any other woman in her place would never have. And instead of waiting for an explanation you both are filling your minds with filth and doubt. I don't know what's going on. But I know one thing. Bella is as faithful as a person can be. She is a gem. She will tell you the truth if you ask her. Accuse her and you will lose her forever. " she said glaring at me and jasper. We hung our heads in shame. We should have known better. We looked at each other and nodded. We went up to our rooms and packed one bag each. We went down and Alice handed us tickets. We looked at her confused. "I knew you would go behind her. Just didnt know why. " we smiled at her and saying our good byes left for the airport.

Bella

I smiled as I tucked my babies in their beds and kissed their forehead. I turned to find Dante standing there holding two glasses of wine. I smiled and took one. We went and settled on the couch. "so what's New? " I asked. He shrugged. "nothing same old. " I nodded and checked my phone to see that I had received a text from Carlos wishing me luck. I smiled. I looked up to find Dante very close to me. "dant what are you doing? " he tucked a hair behind my ear and leaned in. I immediately stood up causing him to look at me in confusion. He stood and I felt him walk up behind me. "come in Bella. We are adults. Just once For old Times sake. " he said pulling me into his chest. I shook my head and released myself. "Dante I am committed to someone. I'm in a relationship." I said. He gasped. "oh no. I am so sorry Bella. I didn't know. I just thought. I'm so sorry. " I shook my head and smiled a small smiled at him. "it's ok Dante. We had been friends with benefits at a time and have two amazing kids. This time on we are just friends. Please. I love my men only. " he raised an eyebrow. "wait a minute. Men? " I smiled and nodded. I sat on the couch and he followed me. I told him about the cullens and my mates except the entire supernatural part. After the end of the story he sighed, smiled and kissed my forehead. He was happy for me. His phone buzzed and he had to leave. I smiled and went into my babies ' room. I tucked myself in between them and they curled into my side. After a while the doorbell rang. I got up quietly and made my way to the door. I opened it and gasped. "Edward jasper what are you both doing here? "