15

Jasper

Bella stared at us with her mouth open. "Edward jasper what are you both doing here? " she asked. We stared at her feeling our lust rise. She was wearing a sheer magenta coloured lingerie with a transparent gown ending at her knees and a robe. We shook our heads slightly and smiled at her. "just missed you a lot and Alice.. " I trailed off.

She looked between us and then realisation dawned on her face

She looked between us and then realisation dawned on her face. "Alice had a vision of what happened at the airport, didn't she,?" we sighed and nodded. She sighed and motioned us in. We looked around at the spacious apartment. It was tastefully done and the walls were adorned with pictures of Bella and her kids. The kids were cute and adorable just like Bella. She sat us down and wrapped herself around us.  We sighed at the contact and buried our faves in her neck. We stiffened at smelling an unfamiliar male scent in her. "Bella why is there a male scent on you? " I asked her. She sighed. "it's Dante. He hugged me at Tue airport. " we growled. "who is Dante? " Edward asked. She sighed and started her story. "I met Dante while visiting Mom and Phil six years back. He was Phil's nephew and was visiting him. I and he became fast friends. He was businessman and was facing problems at work and was bit upset. I was still hurting from your leaving and was tired after long college hours and work. We had gone to the club one night and had fun. We started dancing and soon the dance turned a bit sexual. " our growls cut her off and she shushed us. "the kids are sleeping. And there is nothing anymore. " we quieted down and nodded. "so after dancing we just stared at each other and kissed. We didn't have any feelings for each other apart from lust. He just wanted to sleep with someone and I pretended that he was you. We became sort of friends with benefits. One day I found my period was late and that I was pregnant. He didn't run like I expected him to. But supported me. We didn't want to be subjected to a loveless marriage so we remained friends without benefits this time, and raised our children. I did come here for Carlos but also to meet my kids. Edward this was what I was going to tell you about when I came back. I know you may thunk I betrayed you but I was just so.. So.. " Edward stopped her with a kiss. "it's okay Bella. We left you. You had full right to move on. I'm just glad that you accepted us again. We love you babe " he ssaid. I smiled and kissed her neck. "I love you both too " Bella said. We smiled and kissed her neck tugging at her nightgown. I undid her robe as she unbuttoned my shirt and Edwards and ran her fingers down my chest.

Just as I was about to pull down the straps of her night gown a sleepy voice muttered, "mamma " and the door behind us opened and a little boy came out rubbing his eyes. Bella immediately straightened and tied her robe rushing to the kid. "Mark babe what happened,?" she said picked him up bridal style. He snuggled into her and fell asleep. "love you. " he murmured into her skin. Bella smiled and kissed his forehead. "mamma loves you too my babe " I smiled as did Edward as we saw the motherly side of our mate. She nodded to us and we walked to her. We stared at the boy who was the exact copy of bella except for the nose. She walked in front of us and tucked him beside a girl kissing  them both on the  forehead and tucked a pillow whichever off her scent between them. They immediately curled into the pillow. Bella slowly closed the door and led us to another bigger bedroom which had a master bed. She smiled at us seductively  over her shoulder and we growled moving towards her. We pushed her on thronged before immersing ourselves into yet another passionate live making with our mate.