17

Bella

"so you see Mr Petraeus. You have no option or way out. You are ruined. I suggest you find something else to do as your businesses are now Carlos's. Your family destroyed his. Consider him generous that he at least compensated some of your loss and let you keep your taxi service and bungalow. Your ancestral family home is now his. This meeting is over. " I said getting up. He was red with anger and stood coming up to me. "whatever happened with my ancestors and his is none of my fault. What gives him the right to do this? " he said pinning me to the wall. Alonso was in his late 20s and tall and muscular. He was an attractive man but only on the outside. He was a beast and a demon. A playboy and man whore. Even now when he had just lost everything, I could feel his dick against my stomach as he pinned me between the wall and himself. I jerked my knee and hit him where the sun doesn't shine. He groaned and fell to the ground. "next ttime touch me like that or try anything you will sorely regret it Mr Petraeus. And you are no better. I have seen the records. You could have easily done good the loss faced by Carlos but you didn't. And then you took two deals which were supposed to be his. So you very well deserve what happened. " I said. He looked at me in anger. I keeled to his level and said. "next time before you grab me or try to ruin my clients, I just you remember this time and day. Good bye Mr Petraeus. Forever. " I said and stocked out. I collected the papers and checking it thoroughly smiled. I called Carlos and told him the good news. It had taken two months to execute the deal and revenge on Petraeus industries. After finishing the legalities I moved to collect my things, bid the lawyers here good bye and left for home. Dante and the kids had packed up and left two weeks before. Jasper and Edward had to leave a month earlier. My things were already packed. I freshened up and changed into a black top and green flowing skirt.

I reached the Manhattan airport the next day

I reached the Manhattan airport the next day. I collected my luggage and moved out. Edward and jasper stood waiting for me. I dropped my luggage and jumped into jasper's arms. He laughed and spun me around. He leaned down and kissed me softly. I smiled up at him. "I love you. " I said. He smiled and said. "I love you too darlin. God I missed you so much. " he said burying his face in my hair. I giggled. I kissed Edward softly and he smiled. We collected my luggage and moved to go home.
"mamma " my kids shouted as we got out of the car at the Cullen house. Oh ya! Dante and the kids stayed here now. Dante had known of the supernatural world as he worked for the volturi supplying them with blood bags. They had stopped feeding from the innocent and relied on blood bags and criminals.
It was nice to know. I hugged my kids picking them up and kissing them all over their faces. They giggled and I put them down briefly hugging Dante before hugging the Cullens. We moved in and stayed up late talking about random stuff. Then we put the kids to sleep and my mates proceeded to show me just how much they had missed me. Life was great.