12

Edward

"so Mr Carlos, it's seems your head injury is fine and so is the concussion. I would start your physiotherapy for your legs today itself. " I said to the young businessman in front of me. Carlos Lorenz. He was a successful businessman who had met with an accident recently. Being a neurosurgeon plus the only doctor on the floor when he came in I had taken up his case. Jasper entered and smiled at me. He approached Carlos, "hello Mr Lorenz Im Dr jasper Cullen and your physiotherapist. " Carlos looked between us, "are you both related? " he asked. We nodded, "brothers " I said. He nodded. "before we start out session, my lawyer is going to come any time. After the meeting, we can continue. " I sighed. He was truly a workaholic. "Carlos you should rest. Please. " he shook his head and said. "I know. But this is more important. " he said stubbornly. Jasper opened his mouth but was stopped by a knock and the door opening. To our surprise Bella entered the room looking utterly gorgeous in a white and grey suit.

 To our surprise Bella entered the room looking utterly gorgeous in a white and grey suit

She smiled at us and kissed us on the lips quickly. "what are you doing here? " jasper asked her. She smiled and nodded to Carlos who was watching us with raised eyebrows and smirked at Bella. "not a word Carl " she said before giving him a bouquet. "get well soon " she said kissing his cheek. We frowned and Carlos noticed and gave out a laugh. "don't worry. Though Bella certainly is very beautiful, I do not have any romantic feelings. Just friends and her client. " Bella smiled at us which we returned. We left them alone but not before I pulled her aside. "make sure he doesn't work too much. I'll be in my office. " she nodded and kissed my cheek.

Bella

My mates left and I turned to Carlos. "so two guys? " he said wiggling his eyebrows and I laughed. "Edward and I dated in high school. Jasper wad dating my best friend. But they broke up as did I and edward. I met them again a few weeks back and they both wanted to be with me and share me. So here I am. My best friend and Edwards sister is dating jasper's foster brother. " I said. He raised his eyebrows. "but I thought jasper and Edward were brothers. " he said. I nodded. "foster brothers. " I said. "aah " he said nodding. He shook his head. "anyways. I wanted to talk to you about the wine business deal in Verona Italy . You need to go and finalise it. As I can't. Meet up with my lawyer there. I have to have that business as well as the hotel. " I sighed. I knew he had not left the revenge idea on Alonso Petraeus, the wine business owner behind. "you sure about this? " I asked. He nodded his jaw set. "his family destroyed everything for my family after stealing from us. His father was the cause of my grandfather's death. I'm not backing out. Petraeus industries goes down as planned. " he growled. I nodded at him. His grandfather had been a second grandfather to me as he was a school friend of my grandfather's. I understood what and why he was doing. And I would stand by him. " don't worry. It will go as per plan. I just need to tell Jessica. " Carlos smiled at her name. We all knew that he and Jess liked each other. He nodded. I kissed his cheek and stood. "listen to Edward and jasper and take rest. I will take care if the office for you. Okay? " he nodded smirking. I shook my head and smiled leaving. I made my way to Edward's office. I knocked and walked in. He smiled as did jasper who was leaning against the table. I went into his arms and hugged him burying my face in his chest. Edward came up behind us kissing my neck. I sighed moving back knowing what I said next was going to upset them a lot. I looked them in the eye and said, "I have to go to Italy for a month or so tomorrow. " they stared at me and said together, "what? " oops.