11

Jasper

Me and my family entered the beautifully lit party hall. I had my hand around Bella's waist as she tucked her one hand around mine and the other in Edwards elbow.

We looked around impressed. It was royally decorated.

We were admiring the venue when we were approached by a tall dark woman in a white skin fit gown

We were admiring the venue when we were approached by a tall dark woman in a white skin fit gown. "bella. " she smiled. Bella untangled herself from us and moved forward to hug the older woman. "jessica. " so this was my mates boss Jessica Pearson. Quite different from Stanley of forks. Edward coughed out a laugh at my last thought. I smirked. His cough caused Jessica to turn to us. She appraised us from head to toe. "well Bella consider me jealous. You just had to bag the sexiest guys I have ever seen, didn't you ?" brlla laughed and resumed her previous position. "well Jessica I wouldn't be Bella swan if I didn't have the best of the lot, now would I? " jessica laughed and someone uttered a true from behind us. We turned to see Harvey coming with Donna at his elbow. Bella smiled and hugged them. "so Jessica dressed to kill aren't you all? " Harvey said smiling at Jessica who rolled her eyes and said, "down boy down. " bella and Donna laughed as Harvey narrowed his eyes at them all. We chuckled. He nodded at us which we returned. "well this all is good but let's get on with the party. " bella said.

Edward.

We had a great time at the party and mingled with guests. We were surprised to see Bella dragging us to dance and that she had improved and glided across the floor. People didn't think much of Bella being with two guys and we met more than two sets of men who shared the same girls. Looks like it was common.
"uhnn " Bella groaned and lay her head on my chest and snuggled into my chest as I carried her into the house. Bella had practically moved in with us. I lay her on the bed and jasper went to remove her heels. She stopped him and placed her heel on his chest. We looked at her raising our eyebrows. She bit her lip and swirled her heels around jasper's tie and tugged him forward. Jasper hovered over her smirking as she wound her legs around his waist. She kissed him and unwound one of her legs and rubbed the heel over my growing crotch. I growled and tugged at her heel. Jasper groaned and kissed her neck. Bella moaned loudly and jasper looked at her. "sorry. " he drawled. Bella looked at him in confusion. He smirked and ripped her gown causing her to gasp. He sucked on her nipples as I rubbed her clit. We made her orgasm multiple times through the night and made love numerous ttimes to her before she fell asleep in the early hours of dawn.