21

21

Recap:

Tomorrow we would be on our way to Hawaii and again, running for our life, but we were running for the safety of my son and for that, I'd run forever.

I woke up a few times in the 6 hours of sleep I managed to get due to Kellien. I did all the wake up duties as Dante had been driving for the last day.

When I woke up at 8am, I decided to stay awake. I fed Kellien in bed and lightly rocked my body as I did. I yawned and probably looked like crap, but I was way, way too tired to care.

I changed Kellien into a an all-in-one I had here and rested him on the bed. He looked so cute with his little mittens on his hands and he was moving his feet. I grabbed on to his feet and moved them happily. He gurgled and seemed to smile at me as I kissed his face, played with his feet and blew rasberries on him. I smiled at him and played with him a bit more till Dante woke up.

Dante looked at me and Kellien, laughing as he saw how happy his son was and how much fun I was having. Dante kissed me and then Kellien on the cheek who blew bubbles at him.

I cleaned Kellien up and gave him to Dante while I got dressed. I got changed into a black tank top that went over my bump with Oh My Goth on it in white. I put that bump support thing underneath and I slugged on some black jeans. I put on some black converses with skulls up the side and I put a waterfall black cardigan with skulls all over it.

I put my hair up into a high and slightly scruffy ponytail, letting my white hair fall. I put on some make up to make me look goth again, but not a lot to make me look like I used to. When I was done, I came out of the bathroom and smiled at Dante, who was holding Kellien in his arms, and did a twirl for him. Dante smiled at me and nodded in approval.

"Look Kell, your mummy is a very sexy goth, isn't she?" Kellien gurgled and I took that as an approval.

I took Kellien off of Dante to let him get changed and went into the living room. Nicu and Antionette were already up. Annie (Antionette) came bounding over to me happily before taking Kellien off my hands. She held him and cooed happily at him. It gave me time to get myself something to eat.

My neck was still a little stiff and sore from last night, so I grabbed some blood and put it in a glass before getting some cereal.

Dante came in after 20 minutes in a simple plaid shirt over a white tank top and black jeans. He kissed me hard and passionatly

Elisa and Sterling came in too. While Sterling ate quietly, Elisa hung around Kell and Annie. It seemed to keep her calm.

"Alright, I'm going to go get a big moving van. Then Sterling, Elisa, Dante and I will move the stuff into it. Bella and Annie can pack us things to eat and for the baby. Pack the baby stuff that the little tike is going to need." Nicu ordered as we ate. We all nodded at him, obviously too sluggish to give cohearant answers other than the odd grunt or nod. 

Nicu left, but not before giving Annie a kiss and Kellien a kiss on the forehead. He smiled a tired smile at the rest of us and took off out the door with just his wallet.

Annie changed Kellien for me while I downed another cup of blood. I'd been drinking a lot more of this now that I'd given birth and that was probably as it was like an energy drink with crack added to me. I needed to survive.

Dante, Sterling and Elisa started wizzing around the house like the vampires that they were, packing up the house.

Dante and I had figured out a neet trick the other night. If I focused on my witch side at the same time he focused on his vampire side then I would be more of my normal witch side than the changed vampire side of me. Vise versa for Dante.