17

17

Belladonna:

It had been months since I’d heard from anyone else in the family and Sterling and Elisabeth have been missing just as long. I am now 3 weeks away from my due date and I’m huge. People have started noticing that I’m pregnant and so I don’t go out, to keep the questions to a minimum.

Speaking of questions, I keep asking Dante where Carcer Infernus is and he kisses me before shaking his head at me as if to tell me to leave it, but I can’t. They have Sterling and Elisabeth. I can’t let that go. I mean, I have for long enough and I can’t any longer. It is getting to me and the idea of what they are going through down there is killing me. Are they even still alive? I mean, it has been months and I’ve heard nothing. No one will tell me anything and that is annoying me. Why haven’t we gone to save them?

I would spend hours in my room or Kellien’s room. I don’t know why we are making a room for him or making up the idea that we’re going to have a happy little life here. They’re going to find me eventually or…to save Sterling and Elisabeth, I could give myself up.

The Prophecy did say that my child would have a great destiny and it is somehow tied to this council, but maybe this prophecy could come true if he was in my womb and not born. I could be sort of like a surrogate or a middle person because I don’t think I could leave Sterling and Elisabeth in that dungeon till my son is older. That would be like 7 years, I don’t think I could leave them in a place with hell in the letterhead. No, I have to do something. They are there because of me.

You’re a vampire now too! Well half!’ My mind screamed at me. That was true, I should be able to know about this prison or at least read Dante’s mind so that I can find out more. Now, when was his mind the most vulnerable? Ah, just after and slightly during sex, but I’m heavy pregnant. He won’t want to have sex with me. ‘Just go for it!’ I moaned at myself. No harm in trying.

After dinner, Dante and I were seated in front of the TV watching some show, I wasn’t really focused on it. Dante’s arm was around my shoulder and I had my head leaning on his chest. I leaned my hand down his chest and played with the loops of his belt. He stifled under my touch and looked down at me with slight confusion in his eyes. I looked up at him, lust evident in mine and I did feel bad for using him like this, but I need to go save them. I just hoped he would understand this later on.

I undid his belt and unzipped him to take his hardening cock out of its boxer prison. I lightly ran my finger up and down it, while Dante’s breathing got shorter and sharper as it came out in pants. He rested his head back as I gripped him and pumped him with my hand making him steel hard. He groaned as he looked at me.

“Bella…” He huskily whispered out.

“Dante…please…” I begged. The more I played with him, the more I wanted it and my body got heated while my sex got wet.

Dante didn’t need much persuading after that, he pushed me down on to the couch and grazed over me like a hungry lion before capturing my lips with his hard. I cupped his face and kept him close as we kissed like we’d missed each other.

I pushed his pants down and off of his body as his hand ripped away my knickers before pulling down my skirt. He latched on to my neck and I moaned as he sucked and pulled at my mate mark which had me moaning, whimpering and soaking the couch.

He popped the buttons on my flannel shirt and popped my bra off me too, now I was naked in front of him and I pulled at his shirt, trying to get it off, but my head was clouded from his lips on my neck and I couldn’t be. I pulled him off of me and pulled off his shirt before pushing him completely off. I grabbed his hand and took him to bed.