Debt

[ WARNING ]: This is an INTENSE scene and this is just a warning for viewers ahead that this is a SERIOUS and mature chapter of death.

                  Thick coats of rain pour in on the dark misty day. While the smoke surrounds the abandoned factory. A dripping hand of fresh blood comes to view. Her finger tips dripping the deep red. Eventually showing death standing exhausted in front of the factory with the sky plain and dark. The other hand contains a knife. Both the hand and knife being smeared and dripping in blood. Her body wonders slowly with big stomps towards the breaking walls of the factory. Showing not only exhaustion, but annoyance on her skull face. The eyes of the skull showing nothing but vengeance. As if she was seeking revenge eagerly and needed it now.
                       Walking to the old large doors she slides it open as if it is a warehouse. She closes the doors and instantly falls to the wall. Leaning forward on her forehead while looking down at the floor. "We are not doing this," comes a whisper. Her hands up to her chest as she cradled herself while leaning on the wall. She looks up to the ceiling with her chin on the wall. Eyes screaming help, "Stop."  She quickly steps back, "I am not doing this !!!" She yells dropping the knife.
                      Death walks to the other wall of the room holding her head in exhaustion, "Look I'm talking to myself." She sighs, "You can't do this!" She looks up. "I FEEL NOTHING." Tears flow down her cheeks as she begins to breathe heavy. Death start to take big exaggerated breathes while walking back and forth, "I don't know what I feel." She stops abruptly. String her entire body. Not making a move. Her mind wondering to thought. She bites her younger. Almost causing to bleed. "I have to stop," she says outing her hands to her head. "I am not insane, I am not mad, I am not insane, I am not insane." She repeats while having her hands grip her hair tightly.
                        "My name is death I was born..." More tears form. Soon a complete waterfall flows down with more sobs, " YOU TOOK ME!!!" She screams as loud as possible. Grabbing the nearest old rusty hammer and throws it straight across the room. "I don't know!" Eyes fill with guilt as she holds herself," I'm sorry I did it... Come on say it. I can say it." She holds out her hands, "My name," she sobs, "is," hitting her lips death taps her foot quickly on the ground showing her nerve. Anxiety builds up all over her body.
                      She cries slow down. Her breathing slowly turns to a normal pace as she begins to look around. "I,I,I. Physically.... I'm dying....mentally. I already died," her mouth opens wide but nothing comes out as she bends over in pain. She looks up and smiles. She smiles and smiles. She repeated it and tried to smile as best she can. "I don't know..." She murmurs in fear. "I hate myself," she cries ,"I hate myself," she says with tragedy in her voice," I hate myself," barely enough to hear through the cries.  "My name is...." She closes her eyes tightly.
                     "I can remember... My name is... I was born on...." Her eyes shut.  Hard fist hit her head as she repeatedly bags onto her head. "This isn't real. What am I doing. I'm talking. To myself. Be normal. Be normal." Suddenly her feet walk over to the center of the room. "This is all in my head.... I LOST IT." She screams with all her might while clasping onto the ground," IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED!!!!"  She grips her face having her hands pull down her cheeks causing all the blood to spread under her eyes. Even through the skull face you can see her pale skin and baggy eyes. "Your not going to take it! I CAN HOLD ON! It's not gone!!!YOU SICK BASTARD!" She falls to the floor as if she let go of everything. Her entire self. Quickly she tunes over and crawls toward a gun seen on the floor from before  while peeling her eye lids. She struggles and struggles and screams with no voice on the floor. In her eyes you can see it. She was dying. Her bloody hand finally reaches the gun on the floor and a single tear flows down her cheek. She puts the  to her forehead when laying stretched on her stomach on the floor.
                            She opens her mouth gasping for air. She tries and tries. Her eyes open wide while the tip of the gun touches her forehead. She closes her eyes. Face dripped in bloody and exhaustion. Her clammy hands tightly grip the trigger. Ready to pull. "I can kill off my humanity before you take it all...." She sobs and whispers, "I can."