Its not my birthday

Death siting back in her chair on the second floor of the warehouse which is like a balcony inside with a railing. Whistling to a soothing song she sits up straight turning her head to crack her neck. Using her hands she grabs her head to crack her neck while still whistling the soft tune. A tune that can be sing to a bay to sleep. Licking her lips she stands up. With a deep breath following by a wicked smile she stares straight ahead.
Turning swiftly to her side she puts her hands behind her back as if being a lawyer asking the witness on the stand questions. "I propose we find a solution. Thus fixing the problem. Simple as a hat among the rabbit I tell you." Putting her fingers to her chin she says, "I have no idea what I just muttered."
Sighing I exhaustion, "Why is this so difficult!" Putting her hands to her head she muffles a scream as she falls to her knees, "It doesn't make sense!" Slowly she gets up looking straight ahead to the staircase that leads to the first floor. Bending over with her hands dangling like a zombie she stares blankly for a moment while the tears roll down. Eyes the Starr case her eyes show anger as she bends her arms and start sprinting toward the stairs. Tumbling down she went. Falling hard all the way to the first floor o the empty warehouse. Sitting up she brings her hands to her chest and screams with her head down. She screams as she shivers with all her bones shaking.
Slowly getting up from the corner in the room in front of the stairs she walks to the center of the room. Laughing all the way to the center she grabs the knife from her back pocket and sets it down neatly right in front of her.
"Death?" a shaky man says walking into the warehouse wit two strong men behind him. She looks up with a wide smile, "Welcome!"
With excitement she walks up the the man saying, " I have a birthday gift for you!!!"
Swallowing he shivers saying, " But it's not my birthday."
" I know that silly! Man parents these days. It's your daughters birthday."
All horror is shown on this mans face expression.
Death nods to the men an they ouch the man to his knees as he has his arms tied around his back with thick rope. "You see I met your lovely child. As I saw her there laying there I thought." She puts her hands on her hips for emphasis, "she is suffering! And no one is doing a thing about it! So being the person I am," she turns slowly onward the man with a smile," Using one hand I push into her chest and after searching I found her heart! Just picture me smothering it in m fist. Blood gushing everywhere. It was a mess though. Not fun to clean up." Anger in the mans eyes as covered with sadness at the thoughts of not being a father anymore.
" Happy Birthday Mary Jane!" Death screams as if saying hallelujah. "Now I have a meeting to get to so let's make this quick." She points the tip I the knife right on his heart. Tempting the pain," You know what the worst part is. Your dying just knowing that I killed her. That's what really doing this. Not the knife. But the truth is," she puts the blade deeper in, "I lied," and with her smile she plunges the knife right through his chest.
Looking over the body she says, " lesson one boys. Emotional kills someone more than physical." :)