Call Me Death

Smoke grows from the flaming cars scattered around the dark pitch black road. A dark shadow walks from the beginning of the road with the glowing white moon behind her. Her black make up making the outline of a skull show on her face brightens in the night. The black make up going to her neck covering it with the spin with webbed detail and black behind it all. She walks past an upside down BMW with orange flames peaking out from the doors. A little girl muffles a scream trying to escape from and upside down car. She turns around and walks to the young child. The girl has red blood all over her face dripping into her beautiful pink dress. Her right arm is stretched out trying to help pull her self out. The left arm is bent under her for support. Both splattered with blood with pecks of glass sticking out of her arm here and there. The girl looks up with fear in her eyes, "Help me!"

Starring down at the young child she says, "What do we have here?," she looks back down the road ahead of them, " Mph.

"Please!" The young girl screams feeling the glass pecking into her skin. Terror expresses all over her face especially her eyes.

She looks at the girls face, "Red is a good color on you." The young girl being mortified still tries to escape from the flames by pushing her self out. Muffled sobs escape her red lips.

"Please," you can hear the girl say with complete hopelessness.

"Your a fighter aren't you?" she asks. She pulls out a fruit bar from her back pocket of her ripped jeans and sits down right in front of the girl in criss-cross apple sauce. Trying to unwrap the fruit bar she pulls with both hands, "Do they intentionally want you to struggle to open this? I'm starving so I'll take the time, but I mean overall? Come on fruit bar company guys. You were raised better to know everyday struggles to get a snack."

Screaming trying to pull herself out, but still ending up in the same spot cries even louder, "Help me!" she begs fighting back.

"The thing is I need to deliver and supply is very hard to come by these days." Finally getting the wrapper open she says, "So I'm waiting."

"Huh?" the child muffles trying to fight the pain.

Taking a bit from her snack she says with food in her mouth, "For you to die."

"What?" the girl screams from the killing pain of the glass.

"Where are my manners?" she says suddenly getting up and whipping the dirt off the back off her pants. She tosses the snack in the fire behind her, "Beatam me mortem," she laughs, "Latin always slips through. Basically Call me death."

Finally not being able to keep up the fire reaches the young girl burning her and causing a gory kill.

"I hope she heard that?" she says, "I don't want to seem rude..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR NOTE: THANK YOU FOR READING:) I WILL UPDATE DAILY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
I WOULD LOVE FEEDBACK. I GOT TO KNOW IF THIS IS GOOD OR NOT xD PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT AND VOTE :)