twenty seven » intimate

Start from the beginning

Luke just rolled his eyes and left a chaste kiss on my lips before continuing.

He hooked his fingers in the waistband of my underwear and yanked them down. I sucked in a breath as the feeling of the air hit my core.

Luke left wet, open mouthed kisses on my thighs which only ignited the need for him to be closer to me.

"Please," I whined, tugging his hair in an attempt to pull him closer to where I needed him.

Luke didn't hesitate to lick up my slit, making me moan loudly. He continued to kitten lick around my clit before sticking his tongue inside of me, thrusting shallowly. He knew that I needed more though and quickly added his fingers to the mix. I was mess, and he knew that I couldn't last much longer, so he sped up his actions until I was releasing all over his fingers.

I sat up quickly despite my heavy breathing and pushed my boyfriend onto his back, sitting so that I straddled him. It was my turn to tease him now.

Even though I was sensitive, I moved my hips slowly against his still clothed member, my wetness staining the material.

"Shit, please," he moaned, bucking his hips up to try and make me move faster.

I just lifted myself off of him instead before pulling off his boxers.

Grabbing his dick, I eased my mouth towards it before just lightly sucking the tip.

Luke groaned. "Baby, I don't think I'll last if you do that. I need to be inside of you now. Please."

I nodded.

Luke flipped the two of us over, connecting our lips once again. This kiss was deeper than the earlier ones and much more passionate. If the world was burning just outside the window, I wouldn't have known. I was too busy drowning in the taste of my love's lips.

Luke eventually broke the kiss but only to grab a condom from the table next to the bed.

"Safety first," he said with a stupid grin on his face. If I hadn't been so turned on, I probably would have slapped him for saying something so dumb. I was glad that he was thinking about protection though. It was going to be my first time having sex, and I really didn't want to make a mini me yet.

Luke rolled on the condom and positioned himself at my entrance. "Are you ready, love?"

"Yes, Luke," I nodded. I was more than ready to give myself to him completely.

Without waiting any longer, he slowly pushed himself into me so as to not hurt me. I had been expecting some pain, but there was surprisingly not much. It was more of an uncomfortable feeling, but only because I wasn't used to having something shoved up there.

He gave me a minute to adjust before giving a small, testing thrust. He then thrust again but slightly deeper and harder. Each time he pulled away, the strength behind his thrust would only increase. It wasn't long before he was pounding into me, and we were both moaning at the amount of pleasure coursing through our bodies.

"Oh, baby girl, you feel so good. Better than I imagined," Luke groaned. "I'm already close."

"Me too."

Luke moved his hips even faster, and I bucked my hips to meet his.

I squeezed my eyes shut and let out a loud moan as he hit that spot inside of me that made me go absolutely insane. Luke continued to hit that spot, and it wasn't long before I hit complete and utter euphoria. A couple more thrusts after I hit my high, Luke hit his.

Breathing heavily, Luke rolled off of me and tossed the used condom into the trash can.

I cuddled up into his side, not minding the layer of sweat on both of us.

"I love you, Mr. Hemmings," I whispered, the few words holding so much power behind them and reminding me of where we started.

"I love you more, Miss Clifford," he smiled. "And that will never change."

"Thank you," I mumbled into his chest. It wasn't the sex that I was referring to though. While that was part of it, I was mostly referring to the way that he was able to love me wholeheartedly despite the possible consequences. He risked his career and reputation for just a silly little high student whom he didn't even know he would fall so in love with. I was so glad that he did though. We had come so far in such a short amount of time, and I couldn't be happier.

Sometimes happiness doesn't last forever though, and we would learn that the hard way.

Author's Note:

I ain't done with this story yet lol.

sorry for not updating as quickly as I usually do. I worked a lot of hours and had to be up before the ass crack of dawn everyday for like two weeks.

anyways, I hope you enjoyed this and weren't corrupted too terribly lol

vote and comment if you want to have sex with Luke Hemmings