eighteen » truth

Luke eventually released me from the confinement of his closet, but after that, the mood was completely wrecked

Luke eventually released me from the confinement of his closet, but after that, the mood was completely wrecked. We settled on baking chocolate chip cookies from a box instead, which we ultimately burned because we got too distracted while unpacking Luke's things.

All too soon, however, I needed to go home. Luke dropped me off at my house with a kiss on the lips and a promise to text me when he got home safely.

Upon entering my house, all I could hear was yelling and screaming. One voice obviously belonged to Michael, and the other sounded distinctly like Ashton. The yelling wasn't in a serious manner, so I assumed that they were playing videos games up in Michael's room.

"Stop being so loud!" I yelled into Michael's room.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Michael yelled back at the same time Ashton yelled out, "Blake!"

The boys paused their game, and I briefly hugged Ashton before taking a seat on the edge of Michael's bed.

"I'm mad at you," Michael pouted.

Ashton gave a questioning look between the two of us before Mike elaborated. "She kicked me in the balls earlier!"

Ashton burst out laughing and just hearing his laugh made me laugh.

"You deserved it!"

Michael glared at me, but I just shook my head.

"Why did you kick him in the balls?" Ashton asked just as my phone dinged with a new message. I glanced down to see it was Luke telling me that he was home.

"IS THAT LUKE?" Ashton yelled, trying to steal a glance at my phone.

"Is that the name of the guy I got kicked in the balls for?" Michael was also trying to look at my phone screen. "How come Ashton got to know his name before me— your own flesh and blood! I'm hurt, Blakelynn," He feigned sadness.

"Because Ashton is a nosy bastard, and you were gone," I struggled to reply seeing as how both boys were wrestling me and trying to pry the phone from my hands.

I tried as hard as I could to protect my phone, but Ashton was just too muscular. I didn't stand a chance considering I have absolutely no upper body strength.