twenty three » arguments

I stood by my locker at school the next morning, yawning as I searched for the correct notebook and folder

I stood by my locker at school the next morning, yawning as I searched for the correct notebook and folder. I had stayed up too late talking to Michael. We had so much to catch up on despite seeing each other practically every day.

As I was rummaging through my stack of books, I dropped a pencil. I wasn't going to pick it up; I was far too lazy or tired to go through the effort of bending down to grab the piece of blue plastic. It hardly had an eraser left, so it really wouldn't be worth it anyways. Just to my luck, or misfortune, somebody reached down and grabbed it for me before handing it back to me with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes as I snatched the pencil from the boy.

"What do you want, Calum?" I asked in an exasperated manner.

"Nothing," he smirked. "Can't I just be a nice guy and pick up your pencil?"

The only time that Calum would interact with me was when he wanted something or was harassing me. That something usually was a sexual favor that I would not give. We weren't together anymore, and from the way things ended, I couldn't understand why he would even bother to come within a mile of me.

"You and I both know what a lying piece of shit you are, so why don't you just tell me what you want so that I can deny you faster."

"Don't be like that, baby," he put an arm around my shoulder. "I know you miss me. You can't deny that what we had was so fucking beautiful. And you know that we could have it again if you would just give me a chance. Come on, Blakelynn. You know you still love me, and I still love you."

I twisted out of his arm and slammed my locker door with more force than necessary.

I glared at the boy whom I used to be able to call mine before saying everything that I had bottled up since our breakup.

"No, Calum. What we had was not 'fucking beautiful.' It was twisted and manipulative. You used me for your own selfish desires. You acted like I meant the world to you, but at night when we would go our separate ways, I went to my house alone thinking about how happy I was to have you while you went home to another a girl who would do the things I wouldn't with you. If you really loved me, you would have shown me through your actions. And when I look back at our relationship, I realize just how naive I really was to think that I actually loved you. That wasn't love. I'm closer to being in love with my boyfriend now than I ever was with you. You're delirious to think that I would ever come crawling back to you. So fuck you, Calum. There's no way I'll ever allow you back into my life." While saying all of this, my voice grew louder the longer I spoke, and my face was red with anger. A small crowd had gathered, but it was hardly big enough to attract much more attention.

"You have a boyfriend?" Calum asked, completely ignoring everything else I had said. "Who would even want to be with you?"

I laughed sarcastically. "You're really asking that? Didn't you just say that you wanted me back? You're pathetic, Calum. It none of your business anyways. Just leave me alone."

"He's probably using you because you're just a slut. I bet you were sleeping with him the whole time we were together."

I wasn't in the mood to argue with someone who was so ridiculously incompetent anymore. He wasn't worth my time. Turning my back to him, I flipped him a middle finger and said, "go to hell," before walking to my first class of the day. I wasn't going to let him ruin my remaining happiness of the day because it was Tuesday, and Tuesday meant "tutoring."

»»»

I walked into Luke's classroom after school like I had done countless times before. I was still a little pissed off about my conversation with Calum hours before, but I knew that a hug and a kiss from Luke could make all of the anger melt away. When I arrived, however, we were not alone unfortunately. Inside of Luke's classroom was some girl whom I recognized from my class. She was quiet, and I didn't know her name.

I lingered awkwardly just inside of the door, not wanting to interrupt their conversation about math.

Luke noticed me, however, and flashed me small smile before saying, "I'll be with in just a few minutes, Blakelynn."

I waited patiently for him to finish explaining something to the girl even though it was hard to control myself. I wasn't feeling jealous, no. It was just that he looked so damn hot today— even more so than usual. His hair wasn't styled into its usual quiff. Rather, it was left flat and pushed slightly to one side. He also wasn't wearing the glasses he usually wore when teaching, and instead of his black dress pants, he wore black skinny jeans. With the skinny jeans, he wore a black button down shirt that he had worn before, but this time it wasn't tucked in, and the first few buttons were left undone, slightly exposing his chest. It took everything in me not to jump on him right there.

After another agonizing ten minutes, the girl was finally done, and I practically closed the door on her as she was leaving.

"Finally," I said while moving over to him and straddling his lap. "I didn't think she was ever going to leave."

Luke nodded. "She was cutting into my time with my baby girl." He brought his lips to mine, and we engaged in a slow but heated kiss.

Clothes were soon discarded, and I sucked a trail of small marks down his chest as I sunk to my knees in front of his chair.

I took him into my mouth, and he let out a breathy moan at the contact.

I started with slow, teasing movements, and just as he was about to protest, I sped up my actions causing him to bite his lip to contain himself. It wasn't long before he was spilling himself into my mouth.

After he caught his breath, he picked me up and set me on top of his desk before kissing me again. The kisses moved from my lips, to my jaw, down my neck, across my collarbone, and eventually all the way down to where I needed them most.

I let out a shaky breath as his tongue delved between my folds, pumping in and out at a rapid pace. My fingers found their way to his blond hair, tugging him even closer. His fingers soon joined his tongue in the mix, and it wasn't long before I too released.

We sat in silence for a moment, my chest heaving with the leftover intensity of our actions.

Eventually we gathered up our clothes, preparing to head back to Luke's house where he said he wanted to make dinner for us. I happily accepted the offer, and we had barely finished eating before we were back in the same position as earlier in the day.