twenty øne » michael's secret

"You need to give me details! Is he a good kisser? Does he have a big dick? What does he sound like in bed? How many times have you guys fucked?" Lindsey was rapidly firing off questions as her, Michael, Ashton, and I sat in the old warehouse afte...

"You need to give me details! Is he a good kisser? Does he have a big dick? What does he sound like in bed? How many times have you guys fucked?" Lindsey was rapidly firing off questions as her, Michael, Ashton, and I sat in the old warehouse after school. I knew that she had wanted to ask all of those questions the second I arrived at the lunch table after telling her, but she refrained because of the chance that someone could overhear us.

"Please don't answer all of those," Michael pleaded. "I would prefer not to know about my math teacher's dick or what it's doing, even if it's my sister."

"You're irrelevant. I wanna know," Lindsey sassed. "C'mon, Blake. Spill."

"Ashton! Tell her that we don't care and that they can talk about it when we're not here," Michael asked.

The curly headed boy's eyes were wide as Lindsey and Michael both started arguing and demanding that Ashton take their side. I shook my head at their childish behavior.

"Guys! Shut up!" I yelled out, and they immediately silenced. "Mike, cover your ears for thirty seconds. Ashton, do whatever you want. Lindsey, no interrupting. I'm gonna make this quick." I paused for a moment so that everyone could prepare themselves before continuing. "He's a great kisser. Yes, he's big. He sounds hot. We haven't had actual sex yet, but his mouth and fingers are fucking fantastic. The end."

Lindsey opened her mouth to say something, but I shushed her, "no questions."

She closed her mouth, and I flicked Michael on the side of the head to signal that he could uncover his ears.

"Ow! Was that really necessary?" Michael said while glaring at me. I just shrugged my shoulders.

I was about to suggest a new topic of conversation when Michael's phone started to ring. He looked at the screen before quickly standing up and walking out of the warehouse to answer it. Ash, Lindsey, and I all shared equally confused looks.