twenty seven » intimate

SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT

SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT

I nervously bounced my knee up and down as Luke drove down the dark and quiet streets. We had finished dinner with my family at a nice little Italian restaurant about twenty minutes outside of town, and now the two of us were heading back to his house where I would be staying the night. It wouldn't be my first time staying the night at his house, but it would be the first time after doing something so intimate.

Luke put the car in park and hurried around to open my door for me. After helping me out, he laced our fingers together and brought my hand to his lips to kiss it in a sweet and gentle gesture.

He guided me inside the house and wasted no time in roughly attaching his lips to mine the second the door closed. His fingers grasped my hips, pinning me to the door, and mine tangled into his soft hair.

His lips slipped down to my neck, instantly attaching to my sweet spot, and his hands slipped down my waist to rest just below my ass.

I moved my hands around to his chest and started fiddling with the buttons on his shirt until I was able to slip it off his shoulders.

He lifted me up, and I locked my legs around his bare waist, his skin feeling like fire against mine.

"Bedroom," I mumbled against his lips, trying to speed things up. I was more than ready for the main event.

Luke obliged, carrying me in the direction of his room while still sloppily kissing any piece of bare skin close enough to reach.

He gently laid me down on the bed, nestling himself between my legs, but never once let his lips leave mine.

His hands reached for the hem of my dress before pulling is over my head and tossing it somewhere in the room. I arched my back to allow him to slip his fingers behind me and unclasp my bra. That too was flung carelessly across the room.

Luke's lips drifted away from mine and started to trail down my neck, collarbone, and eventually ending at my right breast where he took it into his mouth, making me moan at the sudden burst of pleasure before switching and doing the same to the left.

"You're so fucking beautiful, baby," Luke growled as I struggled to unbutton his pants.

My reply was just a whine telling him to take off his pants. I was sick of the teasing.

"Patience, love," Luke chuckled but did as I asked anyways. "I wanna make this special for you since it's your first."

"It's already special because it's with you," I responded, momentarily ruining the romantic moment with such a cheesy statement.