seven » mørning

I woke up the next morning feeling extremely hot, confused, and shitty

I woke up the next morning feeling extremely hot, confused, and shitty. I didn't recognize the room I was in which had me feeling extremely nervous. And what made me even more nervous was the fact that I could hear the light snores of somebody next to me. The last thing I remember was Calum kissing me. I didn't know how I got here or who was next to me— I was scared to look. The body next to me stirred, and I assumed they were waking up. I panicked and quickly closed my eyes, pretending to be asleep.

"I know you're awake," the raspy morning voice of a man spoke from beside me. This left me no choice but to face the man.

"Hi," I said nervously, turning my head to face none other than Mr. Hemmings.

How the fuck did I end up in Mr. Hemmings' bed?

"How are you feeling?" He asked, running his hand through his blond hair, causing it to stick up in every direction.

"Shitty," I replied.

"I'll get you some painkillers," he sat up and left the room, giving me some time to try and recollect my memories from last night.

Mr. Hemmings returned with the pills and a glass of water which I gladly accepted.

"What happened last night?" I asked curious as to how I ended up in my teacher's bed.

"I found you sitting on the side of the road with an empty bottle of vodka next to you. You didn't want to go home, so I brought you here, and then you made me cuddle you," he chuckled at the end.

"Oh," I blushed and hid my rosy cheeks by burying them into a blanket.

The blanket was pulled back, and my eyes met a smiling Mr. Hemmings. His blue eyes seemed brighter than usual and the smile on his face couldn't have been more adorable.

"You know, you're cute when you blush," he winked making me go an even deeper shade of red.

"Mr. Hemmings," I whined embarrassedly.

"I already told you that you could call me Luke outside of school," he smiled, and fuck, was it hard not to fall for him.

"Okay, Luke," I smiled, liking the way his name rolled off my tongue.