six » drunk

I can't believe you're wearing that," Lindsey wrinkled her nose in disgust at my outfit

I can't believe you're wearing that," Lindsey wrinkled her nose in disgust at my outfit. I was wearing a pair of dark blue skinny jeans with a black tank top and one of Michael's flannels over top. "You're not gonna get any guys dressed like that." I just rolled my eyes at her comment. I wasn't in the mood to flirt with any guys tonight, even though it would probably help to get my mind off of you-know-who.

"The only reason I agreed to come is because I want alcohol, and my mom found my hidden stash and I couldn't ask Michael for his because he's on his man period or something and won't talk to me," I huffed and buckled up my seat belt.

Lindsey put the car in drive and fifteen minutes later, we were parked in front of Calum's parent's mansion-like house. That family was absolutely loaded when it came to money, and they didn't care if their son would throw these huge parties. It was almost kind of sad in a way because they were never around, but Calum was a dick, so he probably didn't care anyways just as long as they left him money to spend on copious amounts of alcohol.

Before even entering the house, I could feel that bass of the stereo system thumping in my chest. Walking into the house, I headed straight for the kitchen to pour myself something to drink. I grabbed the nearest bottle, which happened to be vodka, and poured some into a red plastic cup. I wasn't planning on mixing it, and I poured probably a bit too much, but it really didn't matter. I knew I was gonna drink a hell of a lot more than this anyways.

I tossed my head back and let the liquid burn my throat. This was exactly what I needed. Deciding that the cup was useless, I grabbed the whole bottle and went outside to sit and drink in peace without having to see couples dry humping, and some probably actually having sex, inside. I was far enough away from the house that I could still hear the music faintly, but it wasn't distracting.

I'm not sure how much time had passed but more than half my bottle was gone, and I was definitely feeling buzzed. I also heard footsteps approaching me which was clearly irritating to me.

"What do you want?" I didn't even look to see who it was before speaking. I just didn't want to bothered.

"I was just wondering what a pretty girl like yourself was doing out here all alone," the boy spoke and I could hear the smirk in his voice.