Chapter 4: The One's We Loved

Chapter Four:

The Ones We Loved

January 14, 2014, we managed to escape from the rooftop and the school itself, we met up with three more people, two students and one nurse but we lost one.

 We had a lift up hope when we escaped but now it was ruined. We found ourselves in a different city, there was no life, every part of the city, there as dead bodies and gunfires, the city was on fire and every people killed each other for worst. Nothing was left to see living peacefully.

We manage to escape from them and took refuge in the house of Kelly, my friend. However, we can’t stay here for long, those things might get pass through the gate and bus itself. I choose this place coz Kelly’s father and mother are cops but her mother died three years ago, but we found out that, we only have a few days to live.

WE found out hat people killed each other; the Vice President killed his family and himself. The horror was because of a disease, it was incurable, just one bite of you, you’ll be one of them. The Government left many civilians in the country alone with no help, and the only help they could do is open the airport for transportation for a safer place. 

Now they called this year as the end of everything.

“H-How are we going to get out of here?” Beverly asked with her shaking voice.

“We’re trapped again..” Dean exclaimed.

“Where will we go?” Kelly said, “The airport is 10 hours drive... We’ll never make it in time.”

“We’ll get out of here and get to the airport.” I said calmly, “They said they’ll open it as long as they can hold it right?”

They all looked at me down and hopeless, I tried to cheer them up but I don’t know how.

“We’ll get out of this place I know it..” I exclaimed.

“You know that we can’t..” Yanna said to me seriously.

I just smiled at her, “Yes we can and I’m going to enjoy this..” I said and went on the bookshelves, they followed me.

 “Stop pretending already Alex.. you know that we can’----“ Tyler said.

“Oh yeah we will..” I said back and pulled a book from the shelves, which gave them a surprised look. The shelves opened into two and inside the shelves. Is my favorite

“Whoa..”, Tyler said with a wide smile on his face.

“H-how did you know about this Alex?” Kelly asked, “My father never told anything about that.”

“Yes he didn’t told me, but, “I said, “Nothing can hide from my instincts..” 

“Yeah whatever.. Instincts your face!” Tyler shouted at me while laughing and entered the room.   

“What’d you say? GAY!!” I shouted at him, well this might help the others lift up their hopes in just a small jokes; I know they’ll laugh again.

“HAHAahhah.. You two really look good together..” Yanna said and they all laughed aloud.

“ok stop!” Renz shouted and we all stooped and looked at him, “Now that we have all this things how will this help us?”