Chapter 1: TRapped

Chapter One: Trapped

Wake up in the morning with no possibility to know what’s going to happen,  it’s always been a mystery for all of us. However, what if you’re past is the mystery and future is just a dream?

I tell you, it really was a mystery for me, I never knew where or why I was born different, all I can remember was my parent’s dying on my arms, and somebody took me off.  I don’t remember the reason why they died, all I knew was to live on, without knowing the past. 

Monday morning, what a boring day again. I am going to have my performance at the club though, but I’m having eardrum ache again. 

“Your going to be late at school ALEX!! WAKE UP!” Julian shouted from the first floor.

“ALRIGHT!! I’M UP!!” I shouted back and murmured some of it. “Always a pain in the ass.”

“THE BUSS IS HERE ALEX! Get your stupid ass in here!”

“YEAH!! I’m coming Julian!” I said.

Actually, I just woke up from bed and never planned on going to my boring school again, I’ll just fall asleep and wake up if it’s done.  

“Do I need to drag you down here Alex? I’m warning you!”  

“Alright I’m coming!” I took my bag and wore some jacket; it’s getting cold during the month of 

January right?  I walked right through the kitchen to get some breakfast at least a little bite of sandwich.

“Alex.. Before class, be back before six all right. I won’t be back for three days.”

“Ok.. have fun with your job. I’m going.”

“Alex.. You know you can always call me mother..” I’m already at the door ready to go, and the school bus is beeping me up. I looked at her bored.

“It’s late Julian... I’m going...” I ignored her and left the messy house, entered the bus and off to school.

By the way, I’m Alex Kirk, a girl actually, my name doesn’t fit my personality, which I hate. I live back at the ally and we are living here at the Philippines for some reason of my dad who was promoted on his job, his a scientist actually and this place is actually my third stop over the world but too bad it was his last stop over the world.

You might be asking what happened with my family and with Julian, well my parents died before my eyes and Julian took me in with his husband.

 Right  now were here at Philippines. I kinda like it, coz it’s hot and dirty. I can go wherever I want; Julian will never find me anywhere here.

“Hey Alex… Your mom’s out.. How about a party? Ha?” that boy in front of me is Dave, the only boy who talks to me as if we are so close. I ignored him just like what I do most, put my earphones and putted it in full volume. And made faces in front of his stupid face.