chapter 12: What am I?

Chapter Twelve:

What am I?

I was looking at all of them, I saw them differently..

I saw Joe’s blood coming out of his hand and mouth. I can smell blood and flesh all over the place. What’s happening to me? What’s going on?

I can no longer feel my heartbeat; I can’t hear anything from it, all I can feel is hunger, is this me?

I stopped running; I looked at them curious and clueless, what’s happening to me. Until…

“ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”-they all shouted at me.

And I just realized, something’s drinking my blood on my neck, something’s taking my life and I don’t know what or why I can’t feel pain, I was numb, and the floor collapsed with me and the monster sticking unto my blood. I fell on the ground still far away from my mind.   And all I can see is the rock falling in the air with me. Everything went slow, and I just saw something in my mind flashing, something I might want to know.

“She’s not dead sir..”-a man  said while putting something to my neck.

“Are you sure? How can that be?”

“I don’t know sir, she started pumping again sir.”

“Amazing!! Run the blood test right now!”

After those words I’ve heard, I opened my eyes slowly , and I saw someone I know, someone so close to me. I tried to open my mouth to call out to his name, but I realized I was dreaming, no! I was in a different dimension.

“W-where am I?”-I asked, I was inside a chamber, with so many things connected to my body.  The me today roamed around that place, I can see that their studying me, their taking blood test and analyzing something about it. But w-why would they do that to me? Why would my father do that?

“Your safe dear..”-my dad said while looking at me who is lying on the chamber. He was somewhat surprised or amazed of something.

I came near him and said, “Dad.. who’s that girl?”-I was going to touch his shoulder but I came pass through his body, no one notices me. What’s going on!!

“Sir you have to see this.. it’s amazing!” one of the man said who was facing the microscope and looking into some blood, my blood.

My dads came near it and have a look, and me I’m still weak to stand and move. But how come my dad still so young in here? Where’s mom?

After he looked unto it.

“Every one!! This a great success to all humanity!! This creature will save as all!!!”-he shouted.

What do you mean creature? Is it me?

All of them applauses, and my dad came near me.

“Why not put some memory in her. So she can have another life.” He suggested

“Sure sir.”

What? What memory!! “DAD!! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!!!”-and something was pulling me away from that place.

“DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” and I opened my eyes, I was landing on the ground, I know I’m not me anymore. I’m not the me I used to know.

I’m awake when I did that again.

All of those crazy things came towards me, my neck was bleeding rapidly and I was hungry. I was looking for blood. My hand started evolving into something new, it turned into a sword, with my veins still on it. And I did what I had to do. Kill them all and drink their blood.

I became wild, I didn’t know what the others might have think of me now, all I could ever think of was blood, and somehow, every blood I drink my wound heals.

I  murdered and killed the dead, mercilessly. I destroyed them all!! Every bit of them, I killed them I was loving the show, I loved it when they al die and their blood splashing though my eye and face, I loved it. And I don’t know what I was doing,

I wonder how I killed my parent’s; I wonder what happened to me, what am I? I don’t know how I began, all I can remember is me opening my eyes in the dark and saw my mother and father.

I was a kind girl before, but now what’s happening to me? What am I now?

I don’t know what I am, I’m confused and lost from my past. I don’t know what’s real; I don’t know what’s right.

“A-alex?”

I looked at my side, I saw Yanna trying to tamed me, but I’m already tamed, I just don’t know what I am right now. I know my eyes still glowing red, my hand returned to it’s normal form and I was covered with blood, not a single corpse is left alive.

“Alex? Are you alright?”she asked, she’s shaking in fear, I can smell it.

But I just turned my back on her, I can see their faces, it’s full of fright. I saw everything destroyed every corner we’re filled with blood and corpse. I walked around as if I was looking for something.

“You killed them all, With your bear hands Alex..”-Yanna explained.

I stopped walking and faced her, she became terrified, I can’t blame her my eyes turned cold and sad, I walked towards her, I can see a drop of blood on her face. She moved one-step backward at a time and I move forward towards her.

Until she’s cornered, I trapped her inside my hand, and she’s looking at me with fear.

I just smiled to her devilishly, waving my tongue as if I was craving for something.

“A-alex.. w-what do you want?”-she said.

“you..”-I said

And I heard a gunshot, I looked back and saw Tyler pointing the gun at me, he shot me on at the back but I can’t feel any pain. I’m awake but not fully awake, I can’t stop myself from what I was doing.

“Get away from her..”-Tyler said, he’s sweating in cold sweat, probably afraid.

But I just ignored him, and said, “Let’s get the hell out of here..”- and I went towards the door.

They might be confused of what I’m acting right now, but I’m more confused of what I am right now. I don’t know where I came from either. I’m just a lost soul in this world.