1.3 Reasons

GUYS WHAT. 2k! Thank you all! It makes me so happy that people like this book specially because I actually really like it too! Not that I don't love all my books but I just loved the storyline to this one~~

This story isn't dead or anything.

WRITERS BLOCK JUST GOT ME FUCKED UP.

-
Jimin's had enough. He's come to the conclusion that he can't do this by himself. You can't have a relationship without telling each other what your feeling. You can't keep it bottled up.

Sitting at a bench while thinking Jimin thinks he's stupid.

He's been avoiding Jeongguk. Telling Jeongguk nothing. And blames Jeongguk that he was bullied because he started dating him.

God he thinks he's so stupid.

Dialing Jeongguk's phone number Jimin put the phone to his ear listening to the ringing.

"Hey".

"Hi".

"Done avoiding me"?

"You....you knew"?

"Of course".

"That...it doesn't matter anymore. Where are you..I..I have to see you right now".

"Rooftop.."

Hanging up Jimin walked up the stairs.

When he told Taehyung he could deal with it Jimin really couldn't.

He knew that. Taehyung knew that.

When he said yes he didn't think about the hair pulling.

Tears rolling down his eyes Jimin opened the door.

"Ji- are you crying".

Shaking his head Jimin walked straight into Jeongguk's arms.

"Hey. You know why I avoided you".

"No..tell me why".

"Those girls that love you so much..they started bullying me they found out about my mom...I thought I could deal with it...that I didn't need your help".

"And..."

Looking up at Jeongguk's face Jimin got on his tippy toes and kissed him.

"That...I really did need you".

Smiling into the kiss Jeongguk held him by the waist.

-

"Why didn't you tell me. I could of stopped it right away".

"Then that would of proved what they said".

Giving Jimin a look he sighed.

"And I thought he'd run off to bring Jeongguk with him".

Frowning Jeongguk ran his fingers through Jimin's hair.

"But it's better this way. If we had a heart to heart. I thought it was fine. The more I avoided the less the bruises and cuts were. It would of been okay...I was falling into their words. Break up with Jeongguk. It wasn't fun".

Grabbing Jimin's hands Jeongguk began kissing them.

"I...I'm sorry".

"Jeongguk....it's my fault. Because I thought I could deal with it. Because I didn't want to run to you and you come protect me. We can't have that. I..I still have to be able to stand my own ground".

Nodding Jeongguk smiled.

"Still don't forgive them for hurting you".

Smiling Jimin kissed him again.