0.2 beginning again

"Park jimin please make me the happiest person in the world and go out with me".

Blinking jimin held the books in his hand. In that moment everything felt just a bit heavier. His breathing the books and Jeongguk's words.

He debated whether to say yes or no. If he says yes all the girls would want to kill him. If he said no all the girls would want to kill him for hurting Jeongguk while patting his back for not taking their man.

Yes jimin likes Jeongguk. What wasn't there to like about the boy? He was just so likable. The opposite of jimin. He was a quiet awkward shy boy. He's the one in the class when the teacher is taking roll says "here" but cannot be heard. Then when his mom gets the phone call saying that her son was absent..well it's not a pretty sight.

Being the awkward boy is jimin it seemed Jimin's arms turned to jelly because one second later all his books were on the floor. Falling to the floor right away to collect his things he didn't notice Jeongguk helping him pick his things up. He didn't notice his red ears. Or the way he played with his baby hairs when he confessed. He didn't notice him avoiding all eye contact with jimin.

Handing Jimin's things back Jeongguk let his fingers stay just a bit longer so he could just brush Jimin's tiny fingers.

Looking up at Jimin's eyes he blushed right away covering his mouth with his sleeve.

"Y-you don't have to answer right away! I can wait"!

With that Jeongguk ran away leaving a flustered jimin.

-

Jimin thinks Jeongguk is a criminal. He stole Jimin's heart when he didn't want it to be stolen especially by Jeongguk. He thought he didn't even have a chance he thought Jeongguk didn't even know he existed.