0.9 Tommorrow

Looking at his test jimin felt his tears would drop down any moment now. Since he began going out with Jeongguk he's been less focused on school. He knew his mother wouldn't be happy with the get scores. She made it clear in 5th grade when jimin got a 79%.

Hitting jimin while screaming he should at least get a 95% jimin shook his head trying not to remember the harsh memory.

Frowning while playing with his food jimin sighed for the 90th time today.

"What wrong jimin"?

Shaking his head jimin played with his fingers. Raising his eyebrow Hoseok looked at Jeongguk who looked back at him.

Mouthing "do something! We can clearly see that somethings bothering him"!

Nodding Jeongguk put his arm around Jimin's shoulder.

"You okay.."?

Seeing jimin frown jimin sighed and got up and walked to leave the cafeteria.

"What the actual fuck happen to jimin"!

Shrugging Jeongguk looked at the cafeteria doors just hoping jimin would come walking back in.

-

As the six of them hid behind a shelf in the library they inspected Jimin's movement. Seeing nothing out of the usual they sat on the floor.

"He's never studied this hard".

Nodding Yoongi got up and walked to jimin.

"You okay kid"?

"Hyung.. I think I might have to stop hanging out with you guys for a while..please tell Jeongguk I'm sorry and it's not his fault".

Yoongi asked for a reason but got a frown and sigh in return. Walking back to the guys Yoongi looked back at jimin one more time. This time his hoodie was on and he put his head down.

"He told me he might have to stop hanging out with us for a while. He also said that it's not because of you Jeongguk".

With the five of them waiting for a response from Jeongguk he stood up and walked to Jimin.

With a not so quiet voice Jeongguk confronted jimin.

"Hung did I do something!? Am I not a good boyfriend"! With everyone looking at him jimin raised his head.

"OHH A LOVERS QUARREL".

"N-no Jeongguk its not you..its just.." Looking at all the commotion they started jimin grabbed Jeongguk's hand and walked outside the library doors.

"Listen..you've been taking a lot of my time up. Most of my free time is consumed by hanging out with you guys. I've been slacking off on school and..my mom doesn't like that.."

Putting his hands behind his back to keep himself from hugging Jeongguk jimin bit his lips.

"..jimin.."

"No Jeongguk.." Pushing him away jimin looked him straight in his eyes.

"Just back off until I can figure out a way to balance you guys out with studying".

Walking away jimin let his tears fall.

Letting it all out jimin walked home alone. He didn't have 6 loud figures surround him and try to make him laugh.

It was like jimin went back in time. He had to for the sake of being able to date Jeongguk and hang out with his friends. If he "fails" his next test his moms never gonna let him go back to school. She'll probably home school him and hit him every time he got a question wrong.

-

Sitting at a table of six Jeongguk sighed frowning.

"Okay dude I've been walking by Jimin's house these past few days and I keep hearing screaming and crying.. I don't want to think about it but I think his moms abusing him.."

Slamming the table Jeongguk glared at Hoseok. He didn't want to chose that as a option he didn't want to think of the idea that jimin was getting abused. His beautiful angel getting hit for no reason.

Walking up to the rooftop he heard someone crying. He swears he's heard this same crying somewhere and that's when it hit him. Running up the remaining steps Jeongguk kicked the door seeing jimin crying with a math book in his hands.

Running to jimin he pulled him into a hug.

"What's wrong baby? You know you can tell me anything".

Hearing Jimin's crying dim down a but he kissed his head.

"I hate it Jeongguk..I don't like it. I don't want to be lonely. I don't know how I survived without you guys. I want us to be friends again but I have to study.."

Confused Jeongguk breathed.

"is..is it because..of your mom..? Is she hitting ..you"?

Seeing jimin nod Jeongguk broke down. His legs just became jelly.,

"Oh god..thus must be a dream.."

Shaking him head jimin smiled.

"I cannot get lower then 95% on any test which I did on last weeks test..and she hit me saying if I fail again I can't see you guys till I'm perfect.."

Holding his hand tightly Jeongguk kissed jimin and got up.

"I have the most perfect fool proof plan"!

-

"So why are we here"?

"Why do i have book in front of me? It's not school time"!

"Well since  jimin has to focus on  studying but wants to hang out with us but can only do one u combined them together and bam! Study group! You can be with us while studying".

"Hey kid you got a pretty good idea".

Grinning Jeongguk twirled his baby hairs.

"Thank you Jeongguk! I love you so much"!

"Anything for you sugar plum".

"JEONGGUK PLEASE BEDROOM NAMES".

-
Yay long chapter :;