1.1 Boy meets fist

Fuck you big hit you guys clearly don't know what feelings are ;;

-

- meet me behind the school where the big tree is at lunch.

If you don't I'll tell everyone what's going on at home -

Feeling him blood turn cold jimin stuffed the note into his pocket and ran to his class.

Yes things weren't good at home but she's his mother for god sakes. Not only that but she was a single mother so jimin always says things like

"It's okay jimin she hits you because she's stressed".

No in reality she's mentally ill but jimin can't accept it. Because if he does he knows he'll have to take her to the mental hospital.

Then he'll be left alone.

The point was he couldn't let everyone find out the truth or his mom would be sent away and he'd have to go to a orphanage.

Away from Jeongguk..

-

After his 3 period was lunch. Avoiding Jeongguk to the max jimin finally made it to the big tree behind the school.

Seeing 4 girls jimin walked up to them.

"Look who's here. And I thought he'd run off to bring Jeongguk with him".

"I don't need him! I'm capable of fighting my own battles"!

The girl in the center shook her head.

"Girls you know what to do right"!

Seeing the other 3 nod they quickly grabbed jimin and pinned him to the floor.

"Now I'll ask you a simple question".

Feeling his face being squished jimin looked up.

"Will you park jimin break up with Jeongguk"?

"No! Never! No like he likes you"!

Seeing her shake her head she put her feet on Jimin's face squishing it even more.

"Wrong answer jimin"!

Feeling the girls pulling his hair jimin let out the tears.

Because God Taehyung was right. The girls were scary and jimin wasn't even close to being able to fight them off.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING"!

Hearing the girls feet shuffling and them running away Jimin's vision was blurry. Sitting up he tried to see who saved him.

Smiling jimin opened his arms.

"Tae..."

Seeing the brown hair pick him up jimin cried into his chest.

"..you were right. They are scary.."

Feeling Taehyung pat his head he sighed.

"Want me to tell Jeongguk"?

Shaking his head furiously jimin let out a sob.

"I have to be strong Tae..don't tell me. Let me deal with this myself".

"Are you sure.."

"Yeah.."