0.3 Answer

Calling Jeongguk to the courtyard was hard. He was always surrounded by people. He wasn't in the same classes as jimin so he had to physically find him. He was surrounded by to many people.

So on a bright and sunny day jimin went to go find him. Walking to his class before lunch Jimin asked them if they'd seen Jeongguk. They all say no. He was scared to ask he thought they'd shoot him mean looks and judge him. But it they were all nice and kind.

Running into the cafeteria jimin spotted Jeongguk. But the problem was he was surrounded. Walking up to them jimin stood behind Jeongguk. Not knowing whether  to tap on him or not jimin kept raising his hand and putting down. That was until one of Jeongguk's friend pointed him out.

"Oh my god.."

"Oh my god Jeongguk"!

All of them staring at the one with orange hair they looked at him with confusion.

"Behind you.."

Looking behind him right away Jeongguk's eyes wided then put his head down on the table.

"OMG GUYS HE SO ADORABLE! LOOK AT HIS EARS GETTING RED"!

Ready to walk away and try another time he felt someone pull on his wrist.

Muttering a "don't go" which the whole table could hear Jeongguk got up from the table and held Jimin's hand to walk him somewhere quiet.

Before they left the cafeteria jimin could hear Jeongguk's friends whistling and saying "good luck"!

One of them a sliver haired boy was shouting something that scared jimin.

"LET HIM DOWN EASY"!

-

So there they were for the second time.
Breathing in jimin looked up to look into Jeongguk's eyes.

"Could you tell me why you like me"?

"It's all the little things you do. Like when in the library you always doze off a bit. Or when you get frustrated..you pout a lot. To sum it up your fucking cute and I want to hold you".

Blushing jimin hid his face with his sweater.

"..yes"

"Did you say..."?

"Yes".

Looking up one more time jimin notices that both of their faces were red. Before he knew it Jeongguk pulled him into a hug. It was perfect the way his head rested in Jeongguk's chest. And the way he could hear Jeongguk's heart beat.

Hearing loud cheering sounds jimin knew it was Jeongguk's friends. Shoving his face into Jeongguk's chest a bit more jimin closed his eyes.

"..sorry about them.i hope you can get use to them though".

Nodding jimin looked up standing on his tip toes and kiss Jeongguk on the cheek.

Right away Jeongguk let go ran to a corner and crouched.

"Look jimin you broke him"!